what things does batman teach us.

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

only thing i learned is there is nothing to fear but fear is its self

and to never give up

and to do the right thing no matter what happens.

#2 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, you probably learned the first one from FDR.

Batman teaches us that an ordinary man can make a difference in the world. He also shows us that out of darkness, good things can arise. In addition to this he shows that 2 wrongs do not make a right (In his refusal to kill criminals).

Oh, and the obvious one, if you are well enough prepared you can do anything

#3 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

when i was a little boy Batman taught me that if I dress up in bright red and yellow tights I can beat the crap out of dudes twice my size

#4 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

when i was a little boy Batman taught me that if I dress up in bright red and yellow tights I can beat the crap out of dudes twice my size

That was Robin

#5 Edited by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n said:

@Eternal19 said:

That was Robin

I know. I was robin

#6 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean like his mind set yu know like to always come prepared be ready for anything always stay calm stuff like that.

#7 Edited by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this topic!! right up my crime alley! (i did it thur)

Never give up, stay focused, even if theres a naked girl beside you, and you have a mission, choose the mission!

#8 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheaters always win

#9 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman is a good example of humility (some will debate this). He recognizes his own weaknesses and works on improving them. If he thought he was infallible, he wouldn't have lasted as long as he has.

2. Batman is a good example of determination. The path he chose with his life wasn't easy. It required a long training period (mentally and physically) and a lot of regular exercise, training, research, etc. He has to work extremely hard to keep up with, much less be one step ahead, of crime.

#10 Posted by Jdd895 (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman shows us that we always have a choice in life. Following the death of his parents Bruce could have easily lived a sad life and stayed in Wayne Manor everyday. Instead he went out and tried to change things.

#11 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n said:

Well, you probably learned the first one from FDR.

lmao

Batman has taught me how to live! Always improving, striving to be the best, working tirelessly. He's inspired me to join the military.

#12 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't try this at home kids, this is only a comic!

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Money is the best superpower.

#14 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

well congrats and good luck in the military im glad batman impacted alot of peoples lives

#15 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

Don't try this at home kids, this is only a comic!

#16 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14724 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Killing and vengeance is never the answer :D

#18 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman taught me the Batdance

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.