what reason does dc have to kill batman

#1 Posted by spacerider (46 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont follow bat's much so i heard that there going to kill him in final crisis for what

#2 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

probably because he doesn't trust them and he made a plan for each hero to beat them. And create a robot who can create other robot and its sole purpose was to attack and watch the heroes.

#3 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

if he dies they'll just bring him back

#4 Posted by spacerider (46 posts) - - Show Bio

mkay well thanks for your input

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

"if he dies they'll just bring him back"

Exactly. Write part 2 to your prison b!tch book yet? looks at your avatar

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

crazy spidey says:

I'm not sure about that, batman is a symbol so Dick, Jason, Tim or Damian can replace him

#7 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwingprodigalson says:

"crazy spidey says:
I'm not sure about that, batman is a symbol so Dick, Jason, Tim or Damian can replace him"

i dunno man, unlike America (who ppl felt they lost touch with) and unlike Robin numero dos (who no one really like and was only there for like 2 montsh) ppl feel a real connection to Bruce. I would suspect they would bring him back. If he was killed in the early 80's I would say maybe but I dont think now.

#8 Posted by Karmadecoy (48 posts) - - Show Bio

where did you hear this?

#9 Posted by spacerider (46 posts) - - Show Bio

on dc's boards when i asked when were they gonna do another event like infinte crisis and someone replied saying that "countdown" was a prelude to the final crisis and thats where they were going to kill batman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.