What is your favorite Robin version?

#1 Edited by MasterDetective (850 posts) - - Show Bio

Mine would be:

Teen Titans FTW

#2 Posted by JohnnyWalker (821 posts) - - Show Bio

BTAS robin. best one.

#3 Posted by batshrine (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

I would actually have to say both Young Justice versions.

As far as Dick Grayson goes:

In BTAS he was always a bit more on the serious side, but granted this was showing him in the almost transition to Nightwing.

Teen Titans I feel like he was even more serious and they just couldn't decide which Robin he was so they gave him awesome qualities of all of them and named him Dick.

But in Young Justice, thats when you see him have his youthful innocence, and you really see his Batman influence on him but also see him as a WAY different character.

And with Tim Drake there is still a lot of potential!

#4 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice Robin. Especially now that he has transitioned into Nightwing. I liked the representation in BTAS, but I always prefer when Nightwing and Batman get along rather than the constant teenage angst from Nightwing.

#5 Posted by Durakken (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

This one...

#6 Posted by BlackPookie (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Durakken: TOTALLY AGREE

all the versions with TIm Drake in it,,,

#7 Posted by SupBatz (1819 posts) - - Show Bio

TAS Dick Grayson Robin. Followed by Young Justice Dick Grayson.

Not a bit fan of Teen Titans Robin. TAS Tim Drake is just ok. And Young Justice Tim Drake hasn't really been highlighted yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.