What is a playboy

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i want a detailed answer also what qualties make bruce wayne a playboy

#2 Posted by havoc1201 (518 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce is not really a playboy he makes it seem he is to help hide his alter identity, but a playboy is a person that is rich and very smooth and charming also is always with new women and is a lifetime bachelor

#3 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Does someone have to be rich to be a playboy

#4 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

It helps to be rich in order to maintain the playboy lifestyle, acting very aloof and constantly surrounded with attractive new women. He also rarely appears to be sober.

#5 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

wouldn't that make him werid not talking to all those woman is that what it is bruce waynes arrogance is just him being shy.

#6 Posted by Fearless_Guardian_Devil (168 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread again?

#7 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

:( i wanna learn about what a playboy is everyone knows about batman but what about how bruce wayne covers his image.

#8 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not trolling i just suck at grammar sorry...

#9 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

bruce is not a playboy. tony stark is a playboy.

#10 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce isn't a playboy, but he does "play one on TV". His persona is that he is an extremely rich, thrill-seeking, irresponsible manslut who goes on random cruises with portable harems of starlets for lulz. Never seen in anything besides a tux or bathrobe.

#11 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

No i wanna know the persona of a playboy in general an also what they are.
#12 Posted by smiling4ever (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I know about Bruce's fake playboy persona but what do he do with the women he take to help his persona at events..do he really sleep with them or do he just leave them there?

#13 Edited by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@smiling4ever said:

I know about Bruce's fake playboy persona but what do he do with the women he take to help his persona at events..do he really sleep with them or do he just leave them there?

We dont officially get the answer, at least not always.... I like to think that he does sleep with them, because you cant be Batman if youre sexually tense, im pretty sure thats his secret actually.

@moneyshotz said:

No i wanna know the persona of a playboy in general an also what they are.

Its a quite short diffinition.... Originally it was a man with the means for leisure and a hang to show his affection for the ''plesures of life''. Simple as that.

In modern time the word is not quite as easy to explain because the word is much more a bastardization of the original meaning - for example being a ''Player'' is mostly used towards men who sleep/fool around with a lot of women, a player in modern meaning doesnt need to have wealth its more the part with the women that is stressed.

Now Hugh Hefner explains a playboy as a gentlemen who respect women, with the wealth and the need for comfort and adventure.

Tony Stark who is also a famous fictious playboy, would be called such because he fools around with plenty of women, has a thing for partying, drinking and haveing an all around good time and lives in luxery - Bruce Wayne is pretending to be in the last category, even though ofcause we all know, his real self is seen much more when he puts on the bat ears.

#14 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

oh you again :D

#15 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah you guys couldn't give me a good answer but the people on this thread did.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.