Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What If...

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

...Rocksteady however decide to continue Arkham series... with Joker is dead, Csarecrow is arrest... who will u like to see as main villain of the game ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

. who will u like to see as main villain of the game ?

Batman. Wasn't he going crazy in Arkham Knight?

You would play as Nightwing, Batgirl or Red Robin as they try to stop an unstable and dangerous Batman rampaging through Gotham.

ArkhamWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93:

Nice idea... i like it :) I ( to be clear ''ME'') will like to play as Batwoman... she totally untold in this universe of Arkham , or Creeper :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60370ee1024
    deactivated-5a60370ee1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Two-Face or Penguin, other than that, I don’t know anyone else who would be good main villain material.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bane or Mr. Freeze. No one else can really support an entire game themselves IMO

username12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

...Rocksteady however decide to continue Arkham series... with Joker is dead, Csarecrow is arrest... who will u like to see as main villain of the game ?

Bane, he's becoming un-addicted to venom. The court of Owls is something I suggested, perhaps the League of Shadows or Order of saint Dumas, maybe even pick up after Arkham Origins

@sprior93 said:

. who will u like to see as main villain of the game ?

Batman. Wasn't he going crazy in Arkham Knight?

You would play as Nightwing, Batgirl or Red Robin as they try to stop an unstable and dangerous Batman rampaging through Gotham.

Not at all.

Batman is using fear gas against his enemies. We know "it" can't be Nightwing, because he promised to be in Bludhaven, and Azreal can be in jail. As well as every time an enemy, or even ally, saw Batman under the fear toxins effect, it was the same macination as what appeared in the "mega ending". And Bruce has to be alive because he wouldn't kill Alfred.

Also, no one would stand a chance.

No Caption Provided

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Hush, but he got foiled in the lamest way ever.

Beata

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crazy Steve!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.