Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What does TT mean? (in comics of course)

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RedOwl_1

I saw this and I release it was truth

No Caption Provided

That really is a big part of all that Damian says (almost all) I have a barely idea of what does it means

A little help?

nobodythere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By nobodythere
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

its a sound. put rest upper teeth on your toung till it gets kinda stuck and then pull it away (all with your mouth closed) if done correctly you should have just gone TT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.