Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What do you want after Zero Year is over?

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I'd be up for a good Bane story or maybe even something where he puts on the batman beyond suit again.....but more realistically I'd like some MAJOR fallout from DOTF and a good two-face story. What about you?

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Id like a hush or a new villain also maybe a ras al ghul story

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordoftheNorth

after having all the villains shoved in our faces during Forever evil it would be nice to get a new villian

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
    ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I think Snyder could do a cool Mad Hatter story.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarecrow is always good

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I think I'd like to see Hush show up.

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
    DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well considering where things currently stand, it may have to do with restoring order in gotham. I mean bane has actually dawned a batsuit and basically taken the city over, plus most of the batrogues are on the loose and the talons have been unleashed

I'm thinking it'll be a joint bat family venture to clean things up, might even need to involve outside help

Either way next villain will likely be bane

comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hush would be cool I'd quite like a Mr Freeze story too, a real one not that crap in the annual

VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By VanderSEXXX

Hopefully a new Villain. In their run The Court of Owls was what I enjoyed the most. However since Bane killed the unique Talon I guess a Bane story is likely gonna pop out since post Forever Evil seems to even head that direction for Batman.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Hush,or a very dark murder mystery.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like it might be Ra's.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Batman...in SPACE!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#14  Edited By the_tree

Hush, a brief arc, and then the return of the Joker so we can get that out of the way.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People say Snyder's run is more horror (which I don't see) so a Scarecrow arc could be cool like the Gotham Knights movie.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I just wish Snyder writes a story that doesn't give one the impression that he's writing a screen play for a movie,every single storyline of his has been an event,it's been one blockbuster to another.

Dud317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like a detective centered arc. More science than shock.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, no more origin stories for a bit please, just some good Batman action with Bane, or someone different like Killer croc!!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would like to see a story that doesn't take more than 6 or so months. Snyder's only on his 3rd arc (not counting Clayface's 2 part epic) and N52 is reaching up into it's 3rd year. It's too much. I want to see smaller arcs because I'm losing my interesting with these long ones. Villain wise…preferably Killer Croc because I feel he doesn't get enough love.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I would like to see him handle Hush.A dark,mystery with Hush would be great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well it is still gonna be written by snyder and drawn by capullo. They will be there until at least issue fifty which is a good thing. And I would like for some old villians that haven't been in the new 52 to show up instead of making new villians, we've had enough new villians for now. We need to see hush too like others have said and more of Ra's al ghul and black mask. Ra's can give an amazing story and is one of Batman's best villians.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see a new Ra's story. All we've really gotten for him so far since Flashpoint has been the business in Batman Inc. with Talia. I'm always interested in seeing something with Scarecrow, and Mad Hatter story's are sorely lacking.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Snyder and Capullo is the right choice for a Ra's story, I think Layman could've done a great job with Ra's, but I think if anyone is going to do a Ra's story its Tomasi, after all he's the one who's dealing an al Ghul and resurrections. Also the al Ghul's undoubtedly have been the most consistently well written Batman villain for the last couple years, even more than the Joker and Bane, I think he should use someone lesser known. And seeing that he gave us three very long story arcs, he should do short 3-4 issues long story arcs from now with characters like Croc, Clock King, Deadshot, Ivy, Man Bat, Scarecrow, Ventriloquist. Calender man etc. These are very underused and they've got so much potential but I'm sure Snyder would rather like to stick with long story arcs and big name villains. Hopefully Brain and Francis will do something with these characters.

BlackRobin195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something that isn't turned into an event and isn't 11 issues long.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@tdk_1997 said:

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Snyder's writing, his interpretation of a Hush storyline may well be best suited to the villain in question and his own writing style. I might be down for a Snyder written Hush story.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

This. I'd like to see a nice, self-contained Batman story that doesn't have drastic consequences for Bruce and everybody around him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#27  Edited By TDK_1997

@lvenger said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of Snyder's writing, his interpretation of a Hush storyline may well be best suited to the villain in question and his own writing style. I might be down for a Snyder written Hush story.

I personally really dislike Snyder's Batman run.Only Court of Owls and the Black Mirror are worth mentioning but for him writing Hush would be the best thing.The way Snyder writes a story and handles the characters seems pretty good match for Hush's type.

Avatar image for patrickborkland
    patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By patrickborkland

It won't have Bane because there's going to be a one-shot issue called Forever Evil Aftermath which will basically be a whole issue of Batman taking care of Bane for all the stuff he did in forever evil.

Personally I'm hoping for an old villian we haven't seen in the new 52 or even in Forever Evil, since forever evil had shown a crap load of villians

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Itd be cool if he did a deathstroke quick arc where hez lookn to assassinate someone in gotham an bruce tries to stop them

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Bane and Deathstroke vs batman.

CuddleBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

could the vine love hush anymore?

Jbreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see a Hush story or have them introduce a new villain would be a nice idea.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This, so much this.

Avatar image for patrickborkland
    patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sog7dc: bane and Deathstroke would be epic

BlackRobin195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@rustyroy said:

I don't think Snyder and Capullo is the right choice for a Ra's story, I think Layman could've done a great job with Ra's, but I think if anyone is going to do a Ra's story its Tomasi, after all he's the one who's dealing an al Ghul and resurrections. Also the al Ghul's undoubtedly have been the most consistently well written Batman villain for the last couple years, even more than the Joker and Bane, I think he should use someone lesser known. And seeing that he gave us three very long story arcs, he should do short 3-4 issues long story arcs from now with characters like Croc, Clock King, Deadshot, Ivy, Man Bat, Scarecrow, Ventriloquist. Calender man etc. These are very underused and they've got so much potential but I'm sure Snyder would rather like to stick with long story arcs and big name villains. Hopefully Brain and Francis will do something with these characters.

LOL wut? sorry but that's simply not true,Talia has been horribly inconsistent and as for Ra's well it's kinda easy to consistent when you do practically nothing.Ra's has been a redundant character since he returned back in Resurrection. With that said a Tomasi arc featuring the al Ghuls is on it's way.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.