What did alferd teach bruce wayne

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

what has alferd taught bruce wayne i heard alferd taught bruce how to be a playboy and get women and all that so does that mean that alferd is realy bruce wayne and batman is bruce wayne.

also remember in the dark knight were rachel says havery may not know you like i do and know that your making fun of him then he says no i mean it havery is the white knight.

#2 Posted by fodigg (6148 posts) - - Show Bio

Alfred was a surrogate father figure. It really can't be overstated how much Bruce owes him. As for practical skills, Alfred was ex-British secret service and assisted Thomas Wayne in surgery, so he probably taught him a lot about that stuff.

#3 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, he kept bruces livelihood intact, he kept bruce on both feet, bruce learned to think mature from him

#4 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

answer the dark knight question please.

#5 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

when bruce said "white knight" he meant that Harvey is "attacking" the criminals the right way versus Batman attacking the criminals the "dark" or the "wrong" way

#6 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

no what is the sarcastic perosnality bruce has called

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.