What could he build if he really wanted to?

#1 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean. What type of machinery can he build? What does it come close to on the scale of technology wise - i.e. Martian, Kryptonian technology?

#2 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

a batbike reflector to keep him safe when he rides his bike at night!

#3 Posted by Imperial (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"a batbike reflector to keep him safe when he rides his bike at night!"

walls over to say hello but from her reaction he falls to the floor hitting his head Do'h.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Imperial says:

"Apparition says:
*walls over to say hello but from her reaction he falls to the floor hitting his head* Do'h."

lol dont worry it'll be alright

#5 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

LOL, That's brilliant. A little reflector in the shape of a bat. Think like Batman think safe! ... well it's better than being a rescue hero :P

#6 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, I think the topic should be "What /can't/ Batman build?" He's got money and resources, what can't he make?

#7 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think he can build anything on the level of Martian or Kryptonian tech, he's limited to only what humanity can do.

#8 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"I don't think he can build anything on the level of Martian or Kryptonian tech, he's limited to only what humanity can do."

Yeah but if he got a lot of Kryptonite which he probably could get hold of, then make some Human invention combining Kryptonite and some sort of Human machine, that would be cool and effective on Kryptonian's.

#9 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Barry Flash says:

"zero edge says:
"I don't think he can build anything on the level of Martian or Kryptonian tech, he's limited to only what humanity can do."

Yeah but if he got a lot of Kryptonite which he probably could get hold of, then make some Human invention combining Kryptonite and some sort of Human machine, that would be cool and effective on Kryptonian's."

Yeah but I'm talking about actual Kryptonian technology, not mixing humanity's limited tech with Krypton's radiated rock. But I'm sure if he could get his hands on enough Kryptonian tech to study it, he could start building those stuff.

#10 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"he has access to Kryptonian tech, so he could possibly backwards engineer it into human tech, leaping it forward a few centuries... but i can't see him accessing anything thats on the same level as The Fortress or anything...i only know of 2 pieces of Kryptonian tech that Batman has access to, and as far as i know he doesn't have access to Martian, OA'n or New Genesis technology...M"

Yeah I don't think he has enough Kryptonian tech yet to fully explore it... yet...

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

he has access to Kryptonian tech, so he could possibly backwards engineer it into human tech, leaping it forward a few centuries... but i can't see him accessing anything thats on the same level as The Fortress or anything...

i only know of 2 pieces of Kryptonian tech that Batman has access to, and as far as i know he doesn't have access to Martian, OA'n or New Genesis technology...

M

#12 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"yet being the operative word lolhe's probably trying his best though :pM"

His best shows how slow humans are =(

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yet being the operative word lol

he's probably trying his best though :p

M

#14 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

I have high expectations for Batman =P

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, he's trying to backwards engineer tech from at least 10,000 years ahead of where humanity is currently...

give him a chance lol

you might as well give him a Motherbox and ask him to repair it while he's at it

M

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

so do i...

i have high expectations that he will blow himself up or kill himself by playing with technology he doesn't understand

M

#17 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't blwoing himself up sort of qualify under the killing himself category?

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Silenttiger43 says:

"Doesn't blwoing himself up sort of qualify under the killing himself category?"

nah, you can survive being blown up... as he's shown on several occasions lol

M

#19 Posted by Silenttiger43 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I was thinking about that. He got things blown up /around/ him before, but generally if you blow up /yourself/ you don't survive... then again... it IS batman...

#20 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is truly immortal... DC just haven't recognized it yet :p

M

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

hell, he survived Wayne Manor falling onto him while he was in the Batcave during Cataclysm... he can survive anything lol

M

#22 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

He made a full recovery after getting owned by Bane, I'm sure a little explosion would just tickle him by now.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.