Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

What Batman character would you write the best?

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KraytRawk

If you happened to be a comic book writer for batman, what villian would be your favorite to write about? And who would you write the best?

And dont say the joker, it seems like itd be everyones favorite..

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ratman19

professor pyg i would make him one of batmans creepiest villains,and my favorite would be prometheus because his origin is the opposite of batmans

TheOnlyRedHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheOnlyRedHood

i would probably write Hush the best because his and batman's connection with each other. I guess Hush would be my favorite to write about as well

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

I like to think I could make a very cool Joker, but other then him, I'd focus a lot on the crime boss guys. Penguin, Two-Face, and especially Black Mask. Let's be honest, none of these guys can really challenge Batman for real. I'd change that.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By renamed040924

Oh, and Red Hood. Lots and lots of Red Hood.

KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KraytRawk

@ratman19 said:

professor pyg i would make him one of batmans creepiest villains,and my favorite would be prometheus because his origin is the opposite of batmans

very cool. very cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.