What a CRAP ending * Spoilers for batman inc. 8*

#1 Posted by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

What an utterly pathetic way for one of the best DC characters to die. Damian was a loveable kid who was not only a great Robin, but also becoming a great son to Bruce.

And the way Morrison killed him in # 8 is just Bullshit. Where is the heroic ending he was going to give us ?

He barely had a cool bonding moment with Nightwing, and then his clone brother comes in, and wham-splat it's over. Talia sheds a tear or two, and that's it. The end of Damian Wayne. The New 52 news reporter says it in her newscast and that's it.

What a TEPID ending to a truly loveable character.

RIP Damian Wayne. You will be missed, little guy...

#2 Posted by mbembet (219 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian is the greatest robin

#3 Edited by Avenger85 (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

@mbembet: He sure as hell did not have the greatest death, though.

P.S. The real death in this issue was of the no-kill code. It resulted in his SON getting killed lol.

#4 Edited by consolemaster001 (6084 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, with grant morrison it was destined to happen.

#5 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked Damian.

Pity this little bastard got wasted.......

But I somehow think his death leads to a greater plot.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (15064 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think his death wasn't that special or big but it was good and the best thing was that it was done by Grant Morrison.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.