Wall Street vs SWAT scene?

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

What did you prefer? TDK's scene where it's Batman vs SWAT. Or TDKR's Batman vs Bane at the Wall Street riot? I find it hard to pick. TDK showed Batman's tactical side and epicness but it's pretty obvious they were no match for him. Whilst Bane and Batman fighting through the crowd to find each other and fight in daytime, was pretty epic too.

#2 Posted by ComicStooge (12564 posts) - - Show Bio

TDKR's scene. Though, I couldn't take it seriously after my now-girlfriend said it looked like they (Bane and Batman) were dancing. X)

#3 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs SWAT in Dark Knight.

It seems pretty ridiculous to me that a group of men trapped in a cave for 5 months could fight a group of militants armed with machine guns.

#4 Posted by BatWatch (2610 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I don't even remember the Wall Street scene except for a few little mundane pieces here and there. I really don't understand why people enjoy the action in TDKR. In addition to the many holes in the plot which allow for the action scenes, they really just aren't all that spectacular.

Anyway, the SWAT team was way, way better. The tension in the scene was not whether Batman could take them out, but whether he could take them out non-lethally before they killed the wrong people.

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@PsychoKnights said:

Anyway, the SWAT team was way, way better. The tension in the scene was not whether Batman could take them out, but whether he could take them out non-lethally before they killed the wrong people.

Implying it was even a plausible option that Batman could kill cops.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.