Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

vs. captain boomerang

greenk_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By greenk_warrior

batman with only batarangs vs. captain boomerang

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BlueArrow

Oh, that's a good one!

Reason 1: I would have to say Captain Boomerang would win only because that is his only "power". Like for instance, Flash should be faster then Superman because his only thing is speed while Superman has flight, heat vision, super strength, invulnerability, and speed. So he should be slower then Flash to let Flash have something over him.

Reason 2: While Batman would have him beat in agility and the dodging of each other's boomerangs, I see Capt Boomerang as the Green Arrow of boomerangs. What I mean is that Green Arrow has his entire utility belt and the ends of his arrows. So, while Batman definitely has more gear, he will only be able to use his gear within the Batarangs he carries, like his explosive Batarang, and the freeze batarang. So that limits the options he has. Capt Boomerang has only used boomerangs for years and will probably have a wider variety of Boomerangs then Batman has.

No Caption Provided

Reason 3: the new Captain Boomerang's Boomerangs look really cool. Their all lightningey and such.

Opinions?

@greenk_warrior:

greenk_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By greenk_warrior

i can actually see batman catch captaains boomerangs and throw them back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.