Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

VOTE - Who is the most dangerous Batman villain?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll VOTE - Who is the most dangerous Batman villain? (20 votes)

Black Mask 0%
    Bane 10%
    Joker 70%
    Talia Al Ghul 0%
    Hush 0%
    Ra's Al Ghul 15%
    Poison Ivy 0%
    Scarecrow 0%
    Riddler 0%
    Lincoln March 0%
    Penguin 0%
    Clayface 5%
     • 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Ra's for a while, because he knew Batman's identity and had an entire league of hundreds of stealthy, martial artists assassins that obeyed his every command. The power he controls is massive and extends to all parts of the world. There is also him being essentially immortal. But seeing how joker knows Batman's identity now and is also supposedly immortal, I'd have to give it to joker, if not call it a tie. Joker really seems to be able to do whatever the heck he wants to in the new 52. He wanted to kidnap the bat family and batman and he did it. He wanted to poison and mind control the justice league and he did it. He wanted to drug all of gotham, and he did it. There's not much he hasn't been able to do.

New 52 Riddler, Talia, and 90s Bane would be next, in some order.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Ra's

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Before I would say Ra's, but because of Endgame I now say Joker

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
    EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New52...Hush-Batman Eternal:::Joker-EndGame:::Talia Ghoul-Batman Incorporared:::::Riddler-Batman Year One::::Lincoln March-Court Of Owls

Ra is the obvious answer for clear reasons...As of New52 these are the most dangerous

Avatar image for deactivated-5a60370ee1024
    deactivated-5a60370ee1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two-Face is no where to be found, of course. XD

I don't know, I voted for Joker personally, but I think everyone of these villains have been his most dangerous villain at one point in his long history. They've all had their really good moments, and have come close to defeating Batman.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Physically, it's Clayface, Bane, and Ivy IMO. But Ra's or Joker are probably the biggest threat to both Batman and Bruce Wayne.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.