Vote for the Dark Knight

Posted by batshrine (994 posts) 1 year, 4 months ago

Poll: Vote for the Dark Knight (21 votes)

Batman 67%
Flash 33%

So Injustice is having it's voting thing which we should all vote for! I posted this before the update, so here I am reposting it! This week is Batman versus Flash and as Batman fans we know Batman would win, so lets ensure that he does!

https://injustice.dccomics.com/tournaments/semifinals/1

Go to it and vote! I also added our own comicvine poll to see what we as viners vote. But seriously the more important vote is to go on the website! Lets all support Batman!

#1 Posted by Clark_EL (2641 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash

#2 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2309 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>I voted Batman!</p>

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5603 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said back in the old thread, I voted Flash.

#4 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash!

#5 Posted by BatWatch (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

I cannot imagine Bruce failing to win the whole thing unless some massive online fan group really makes a move. Bats is by far the most popular character, and these votes are not going to take anything else into consideration.

#6 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for giving me the link to go vote for Flash.

#7 Edited by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@batwatch: I would also say that Batman is also better than Flash and could actually beat him in a real story. :-P

#8 Edited by TDK_1997 (14662 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Batman fan but he can't win unless he has a plan to stop Flash and attacks him when Flash isn't ready for battle.

#9 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14594 posts) - - Show Bio

Who else would I vote for? You know I like to piss people off, it's one of my best qualities.

#10 Posted by consolemaster001 (5160 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins even with little prep time

#11 Posted by BatWatch (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

@batwatch: I would also say that Batman is also better than Flash and could actually beat him in a real story. :-P

Well, I know it's what everybody always says, but I think it comes down to a matter of prep. Without it, I think Bruce would probably just be speed blitzed. His only real prayer would be to trip up...Barry? Is it Barry? I get all the Flashes mixed up. Anyway, trip him up and then take him out quickly.

#12 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@batwatch said:

@batshrine said:

Well, I know it's what everybody always says, but I think it comes down to a matter of prep. Without it, I think Bruce would probably just be speed blitzed. His only real prayer would be to trip up...Barry? Is it Barry? I get all the Flashes mixed up. Anyway, trip him up and then take him out quickly.

I am gonna be a little real here. Batman would never be fast enough to trip the Flash, maybe Impusle, but not the Flash. As far as is Batman prepared for the Flash then I would say yes. Now if Flash attacked Batman with no warning, Batman would lose. I would also say that if Batman attacked Flash with no warning, Flash would lose. So I am taking surprise out of thise, both are aware of the other. And if that is the case Batman would win.

#13 Posted by ccraft (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Flash would win, but I want to see Batman vs Superman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.