Two-Face needs to show himself.

#1 Posted by neale7 (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me or is Two-Face majorly overdue a good story arc with Batman? The last one i can remember that had Harvey as a central figure was Face the Face, which was a "one year later" story in 2006. I really can't think of one since.
In my opinion, he needs a good run to re-cement himself as a major Batman villain.

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@neale7: Well there's what looks to be a Batman and Two-Face 5 issue arc in Batman &...(formerly Batman & Robin) coming in October.

#3 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, solicit:

BATMAN AND TWO-FACE #24
Written by PETER J. TOMASI
Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
On sale OCTOBER 16 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
“The Big Burn” part one of five! Two-Face’s first epic in The New 52 sees Batman unraveling the mysterious connections between Harvey Dent’s life and the origin of Carrie Kelley!

#4 Posted by neale7 (113 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Edited by BigL (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't aware of that either. Two-Face is one of my favorite villains so hopefully this arc is good. I absolutely love Long Halloween & Dark Victory so I'm with you that Two-Face is overdue a good story. Hopefully this turns out to be good, I'll be picking it up, kind of dropped Batman & Robin when Batman &___ started, the only one I've read is Batman & Batgirl

#6 Edited by Breadspread (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@neale7:

Well there's what looks to be a Batman and Two-Face 5 issue arc in Batman &...(formerly Batman & Robin) coming in October.

Why the F*ck is Carry Kelly there -_-

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: Apparently there's a "mysterious connection" between her and Two-Face.

They must just really want her involved for some reason, and having a connection to characters must make her seem more important.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller:

Apparently there's a "mysterious connection" between her and Two-Face.

They must just really want her involved for some reason, and having a connection to characters must make her seem more important.

URGGG!!!!!!!

Is it just me or do you think Peter is gonna make her Robin?

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller:

URGGG!!!!!!!

It kind of seems that way. I don't know why they would be making her such a frequent part of the series if that wasn't the plan.

#11 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller said:

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller:

URGGG!!!!!!!

It kind of seems that way. I don't know why they would be making her such a frequent part of the series if that wasn't the plan.

True, unless they plan on killing her off........naw your probably right.

#12 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrastarkiller: It makes me wonder what Harper Row would end up doing. A lot of people thought she would be the new Robin after all.

#13 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ya I thought that too, but I thought her conquest was over when Batman abused her haha

#14 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by DEGRAAF (7811 posts) - - Show Bio

There is a connection between Two-Face and Carrie Kelly?

#16 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (5551 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose said:

@ultrastarkiller said:

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ya I thought that too, but I thought her conquest was over when Batman abused her haha

What issue was that?

Batman 18

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

They seemed to be friendly enough by the end of the issue. But Carrie does seem like the more likely choice.

#18 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: Ehh I prefer Bruce to be solo for awhile. I rather have Tim put the suit back on then Kelly haha

#19 Edited by ViperKing (422 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait for the Two-Face arc in Batman and Robin. He hasn't been the main villain in the New 52 for any series.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.