Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Trailer

Avatar image for emperormeister734
    Emperormeister734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Emperormeister734
    MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MuyJingo

That is a trailer for GI: JOE...........

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MuyJingo

Oh well the trailer really is out!

http://wearemoviegeeks.com/2012/04/the-dark-knight-rises-official-trailer-3-hd/

So, my thoughts:

• Bane still looks tiny
    • Bridges blowing up? A plot inspired by No mans Land?
    • A little kid....Dick Grayson? Probably not.
    • Why is JGL in that trailer? He just look shocked in two scenes...that's it...no other info
    • Catwoman still looks...like Anne Hathaway in a bad costume.

The trailer didn't really add a lot of new footage or give new info....I was hoping it might hype me up some more.....guess we will have to wait and see how it pans out.

RMurray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RMurray

They're hinting heavily at Bruce paying the ultimate price, and most likely Joseph Gordon Levitt continuing the legacy of Batman. Something akin to that.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By RedOwl_1

@MuyJingo: I dunno.....looks EPIC but so goddamn DARK.....maybe too dark :S but man is Batman you never get to dark, right :D?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Hats off to Anne,she was clearly the star of this trailer IMO and Bane has a Hispanic accent...GASP,fanboys should quit complaining now.

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MuyJingo

@entropy_aegis said:

Hats off to Anne,she was clearly the star of this trailer IMO and Bane has a Hispanic accent...GASP,fanboys should quit complaining now.

Meh. It would be better if thee actor playing Bane was actually Hispanic to match the character. Still, at least the accent shows they care somewhat about accuracy.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

#8  Edited By RavenVice01

I saw the trailer. I didn't really hear the Latin accent but I guess they are going to play off that Bane has been in the dark too long and that would explain his pale complexion. As for Catwoman, I suppose my speculation was a bit off. Catwoman could just be Selina Kyle. Seeing her get up without the cat ears and riding the batpod lead me to believe she was Talia and using Batman's tech against him and Marion Cotrallard's character was Nyssa Raatko. The formula would make sense though. One sister is loving toward Bruce and the other sister could pretend to love Bruce and throw him off her track while she manipulates things behind his back. I think we all can agree that Marion's character is not original its just an alias for one of Ra's daughters and she gives Bane whatever Wayne Tech he needs to bring Gotham down for good. The only thing I am curious about is what could Catwoman have on Bane that could damage his plans to bring down Gotham. Catwoman doesn't frighten easily unless someone in her social circle is threatened. That's another reason why I think Catwoman is Talia because Talia never agreed with her father's views so Talia could have adopted a Robin Hood persona to rob from the rich and corrupt and give back to the destitute rather than tearing down a city plus Bane frightens Talia even though they have shared some intimate scenes together.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.