Top 5 Best Batman fights

#1 Posted by consolemaster001 (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's mine:

5-Batman vs Bane (Knightfall)

4.Batman vs The Talon (Court of Owls)

3.Batman vs Red Hood (Under the Hood)

2.Batman vs Superman (The Dark Knight Returns)

1.Batman vs The Justice League (Tower of Babel)

Honorable mention : Batman vs Guy Gardner

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Bane will be #1 for me just because of the impact it had.

#3 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001: LOL i just made a thread like this a couple of hours ago....anyway my top 5 fights are:

1. Batman vs karate kid

2. Batman vs Superman (dark knight returns)

3. Batman vs Zeiss

4. Batman vs Prometheus

5. Batman vs Ra's Al Ghul (any of their fights are epic)

#4 Posted by consolemaster001 (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@rolldestroyer: yeah, i noticed right after i made this thread.

#5 Posted by consolemaster001 (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Karate Kid (Justice League)

Batman vs Lady Shiva (Superman/Batman:Public Enemies)

Batman vs Talon (Batman: The Court of Owls)

Batman vs Ras Al Ghul (Batman:Hush)

Batman vs The Heretic ( Batman Incorporated)

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (15063 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the best for me is the fight with Bane in Knightfall and actually almost every one of their fights.

#8 Edited by Ghost_Knight (39 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Batman vs Red Hood (Batman #635 & #641) - Their 1st battle was probably the best written and drawn Batman fights ever especially with the reveal at the end of it.

2. Batman vs Nobody (Batman & Robin v2 #7) - One of the most bloody and brutal Batman battles I've seen in a long time. Very enjoyable.

3. Batman vs Karate Kid (Brave & the Bold #5) - Batman vs Karate Kid in a mid air martial arts contest... how could you not love this?

4. Batman vs Bane (Detective Comics #701) - Batman gets payback on Bane for Knightfall after a rough battle between the two.

5. Batman vs Ra's Al Ghul (Batman #244) - Love em all since they're usually stalemates and well handled. But my favorite is still the original one where they fought for hours in the desert with swords. Plus I love the memorable scene shortly after their battle.

Honorable Mentions (sorry I couldn't resist):

Batman vs Talon (William Cobb/Batman v2 #5-6) - The hunted/victim (Batman) turns the tables and becomes the hunter then puts the Court of Owls on notice.

Batman vs The Sensei (Batman #671) - Gets beaten badly by a far superior and experienced martial artist yet amazingly still finds a way to win.

Batman vs KGBeast (10 Nights of the Beast story arc) - Before Bane came along KGBeast was probably Batman's biggest rival for a time. Almost like a game of spy vs spy or cat vs mouse.

Batman vs Nightwing (Batman #600) - Due to how emotional this battle was is what made it so great.

Batman vs Superman (Superman Batman #78) - Not an actual fight between the two but a debate of who would win between Batman vs Superman. I found it very satisfying.

#9 Posted by MuyJingo (2172 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting...

Batman vs Owlman

Batman vs Bane

Batman's first fight against the Joker...not so much a physical battle, but the impact it had on Bruce was amazing.

Batman vs Venom

Batman vs Deacon Blackfire

#10 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Batman vs Bane

4. Batman vs Owlman

3. Batman vs Talon

2. Batman vs Ras al Ghul

1. Batman vs Red Hood

#11 Posted by consolemaster001 (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@tdk_1997 said:

One of the best for me is the fight with Bane in Knightfall and actually almost every one of their fights.

This

#12 Edited by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_knight said:

Batman vs Nobody (Batman & Robin v2 #7) - One of the most bloody and brutal Batman battles I've seen in a long time. Very enjoyable.

This was top of mind for me. I can't recall an all-out emotional brawl like that in all the Batman comics I've read. It was both raw and authentic. Tomasi nailed that confrontation. Makes me wish he would have handled Damian's death (in before Morrison supporters cry foul).

#13 Posted by Ghost_Knight (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_knight said:

Batman vs Nobody (Batman & Robin v2 #7) - One of the most bloody and brutal Batman battles I've seen in a long time. Very enjoyable.

This was top of mind for me. I can't recall an all-out emotional brawl like that in all the Batman comics I've read. It was both raw and authentic. Tomasi nailed that confrontation. Makes me wish he would have handled Damian's death (in before Morrison supporters cry foul).

I agree. I'm really hoping Nobody shows up again soon (despite what happened in the story) since I really enjoy the interactions between Bruce and Morgan due to there past history.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.