Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Thoughts on the Icarus arc

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Now that Manapul and Buccellato's first arv is over, what did you think?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think Harvey Bullock is an ass and not having any inner dialogue from Batman was slightly annoying but overall I loved it. The art is the best thing to come from a batman book since the new 52 began, and the story was interesting and entertaining enough with a good side character. Seeing Batman actually do some detective stuff was awesome as well.

I'm excited to see more from this creative team, and to actually get inside Batman's mind.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i liked everything but the end great dective story ended in a big silly battle and that young girl killed someone and nothing happned to her and that purple guy came out of no where and his involvement still dosnt make sense

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
    deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read it, but I'll definitely get my hands on it when the next volume of Detective comes out in trade.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

it was badass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Haven't read it, but I'll definitely get my hands on it when the next volume of Detective comes out in trade.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i liked everything but the end great dective story ended in a big silly battle and that young girl killed someone and nothing happned to her and that purple guy came out of no where and his involvement still dosnt make sense

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

Loved it.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofthenorth said:

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

I like that it was just a back to basics batman story. Snyder's been all about these big character defining stories and before him we had Grant's long saga. It's refreshing to have a 5 issue detective story with a few great fights. The fight against Sumo was one of my favorites.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.