This is exactly why Batman should have a gun

#1 Edited by Pfcoolio15 (309 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, but inside a bit, I thought this was funny. If he had a gun, then maybe this wouldn't have been a problem. Instead of those trick explosives.

What I would have done:

Bane: "You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it."

Me: "Adopt this." Boom

#2 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha!

Sincerely,

#3 Posted by x_29 (2272 posts) - - Show Bio

He knows now.

#4 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (17514 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you being serious or just joking around?

#5 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman should have just sprayed Bane's eyes with pepper spray. When his down (After a bit of a beating) take out the tubing in his mask.

#6 Posted by Bruxae (12217 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason how much you want, but if they actually gave Batman a gun he would become incredibly dull incredibly fast.

#7 Posted by roboadmiral (537 posts) - - Show Bio

A gun makes him far too easy to perceive and understand, and much less frightening. Getting shot at is one thing, having a huge animal thing leaping out of the shadows and mauling people is quite another.

The practical thing to do in this fight would have been to use the sleep darts he uses on the thugs near the end of the movie.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24469 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah he should have just called his buddy Superman and had him punt kick his ass into the sun

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

This is how should have ended

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.