Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23630 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Think I just figured out Arkham Knight's plot

chrisj_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By chrisj_1

So I just watched IGN's breakdown of the trailer and just came up with a theory.

Some points I have to make first: Arkham Knight's a new villain created by Geoff Johns apparently. From the trailer we see 1) Scarecrow's back "Leave this city or I will unleash your greatest fears". 2) all the villains are working together and 3) their new combined gang's name is apparently "Hell's Gate".

Pooling all this together thinking the initial story is that Scarecrow's going to be the one to unite the gangs together into some super gang for a plot to destroy the city and kill Batman. But if I remember correctly in City Azrael mentioned something about "opening Hell's Gate" and seeing as how the dude shares his name with the title of the game I'm willing to bet this Arkham Knight is the main villain of the game.

My theory is it's going to work out a bit like Origins we're lead to believe Scarecrow's the one running the show then half way through we find out he's been manipulated the whole time by Arkham Knight who takes over Hell's Gate then that's going to lead into the main plot of the game something way bigger that's going to involve Azrael and some cataclysmic stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.