Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

They did it again...

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
    captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

LMFAO.

No Caption Provided

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Lol. Batman can survive everything.

Tikbaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In that third panel, Lois looks kind of like Toyman.

Also, he's Batman.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tikbaz said:

Also, he's Batman.

I know, I first thought it was Hiro and then he said Lois, and I was like: ''Where the fu*k did Lois come from?''

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

At least they are getting more honest about it.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

If the bubles didn't say Lois, I would swear that person on the page is Toyman.

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Transformers1024

*sigh* This just furthers my reasons why I don't read Batman anymore. It's pretty sad that a fanboy excise for why he can do anything is becoming a legitimate reasoning in the comics.

Am I also the only one that thinks there is just too many kryptonians nowadays?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

*sigh* This just furthers my reasons why I don't read Batman anymore. It's pretty sad that a fanboy excise for why he can do anything is becoming a legitimate reasoning in the comics.

Lol, that's actually funny, since Superman is "supposedly" the last son of krypton...turns out that there's kryptonians walking around left and right, and there have been for quite some time now.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, would YOU want to try to explain all the myriad ways Batman's trained and prepared himself to survive in an alien environment at any moment? Or would you just go, "He's Batman." and leave it at that? That's IF Bats has told Supes why or how he can survive there.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

What's wrong with this exactly?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy survived being in space with just his basuit on for 27 seconds and said he could've gone longer. I see no problem here, batman does what he wants.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Nothing really,if anything the writer actually questioned Batman's ability to survive such an environment,how many times has it happened in the past? no one questions street level characters going to other realms,planets,dimensions,space etc and facing beings that vastly over power them. It's a foregone conclusion that those characters can take care of themselves otherwise they wouldn't even be on the team.Superman merely expressed confidence in Batman.

This is street level Tuesday,you dont even have to be even half as good as Batman to go where Bruce and Kal went. Replace Batman with Jason Todd or Bucky Barnes for a second, and imagine the difference. No one would question either for tagging along,not the writer and especially not the fans.

Btw I've been really enjoying this arc,easily the best since this book started being published.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

I don't see the problem with this. For one it is a joke, and two Superman is expressing his confidence in Batman's abilities. Can writers and fans not have fun with a charater. I mean evern Superman got in on the fun with the line ah he's Superman. It's all in good natured fun.

Seriously what is the problem?

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the bubles didn't say Lois, I would swear that person on the page is Toyman.

I know. I thought it as Hiro first -- it makes more sense that Hiro comes with them at that special event.

@transformers1024 No need to get upset. The reason as for why Batman even survived within Kandor was due to the fact that his suit is reinforced. That's why he managed to be inside of Kandor's gravity pulling envirement. Here's the scan from the exact same issue: The scan.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lois is really freaky....

Beata

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

But Superman chucking planets around isn't ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why you so salty?

@tikbaz said:

Also, he's Batman.

Ya, the way the artist drew Lois confused the hell out of me for a second.

But Superman chucking planets around isn't ridiculous.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@ultrastarkiller said:

Nothing really,if anything the writer actually questioned Batman's ability to survive such an environment,how many times has it happened in the past? no one questions street level characters going to other realms,planets,dimensions,space etc and facing beings that vastly over power them. It's a foregone conclusion that those characters can take care of themselves otherwise they wouldn't even be on the team.Superman merely expressed confidence in Batman.

This is street level Tuesday,you dont even have to be even half as good as Batman to go where Bruce and Kal went. Replace Batman with Jason Todd or Bucky Barnes for a second, and imagine the difference. No one would question either for tagging along,not the writer and especially not the fans.

I agree...with all of this ^^^. Lol

Btw I've been really enjoying this arc,easily the best since this book started being published.

Yes this arc is really good. Kandorian's as bullets I really didn't see that one coming.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul said:

@transformers1024: It's just a joke. Relax

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It is kind of funny.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith said:

@transformers1024 said:

Well, would YOU want to try to explain all the myriad ways Batman's trained and prepared himself to survive in an alien environment at any moment? Or would you just go, "He's Batman." and leave it at that? That's IF Bats has told Supes why or how he can survive there.

"Well, Bats does have that whole, "Adaptive Physiology thing going for him. He'll be fine. You, on the other hand, don't have super powers, Lois."

"This isn't something normal humans should be involved in."

Batman explained. Then again, I suppose "I've got Adaptive Physiology" isn't as "meme-worthy" as "I'm Batman." Eh. What can ya do?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.