THE TOP 5 GREATEST BATTLES OF BATMAN

#1 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (211 posts) - - Show Bio

He is one of the greatest and most respected superheroes ever created! A relentless figure of the dark that protects the streets of Gotham City and puts the fear in all who oppose the law or oppress the innocent. The Batman has been fighting crime for over 70 years and his influence on popular culture is second to none. Known for his willpower, mind and combat skills, the Dark Knight has given fans some of the best and most exciting fights ever to grace a funny book. And here for the first time is a listing of his 5 best (no easy task mind you)!!!

Read and enjoy the greatest battles of the Caped Crusader...

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-top-5-greatest-battles-of-batman_21.html

#2 Posted by Red_Jack (285 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read many batman comics over the last few months and I'd choose 5 particular battles as my own personal fave

5: His first ever battle against KGBeast

4: His constant fights against the night scourge in Batman Prey

3: His third fight against Predator where he fights a father and a son predator

2: His first fight against the predator

1: His first real fight against Gearhead in "Gears of Justice"

#3 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman has had such a rich history of fights that it was hard to narrow them all down. But I went to the ones that were referenced the most, had the most impact on the industry and truly defined him.

#4 Posted by GoldenPuma123 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

His fight against superman in the dark knight returns is the best.

#5 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (211 posts) - - Show Bio

How could it not be?

#6 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree, Batman's fight with Superman in the Dark Knight Returns is his greatest fight.

Batman: Hush has many amazing fights throughout the whole series. Batman fights almost his entire rogues gallery with remarkable combat.

#7 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

soooo looking forward to DKR movie!! reading the comics now

#8 Posted by Mego_Stretch_Hulk (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman DKR comics are priceless...

#9 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed ;) hehe

#10 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman vs Talon

Batman vs Lady Shiva

Batman vs Karate Kid

Batman vs Superman

Batman vs the Court of Owls

#11 Posted by dimitridkatsis (1778 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone remember his fight against a monster like super soldier in Legends of the Dark Knight Infected arc by Warren Ellis? Personally I prefer the Mutant Leader fight from DKR than the Superman one. KGBeast fight was also very good.

#12 Posted by Black_Arrow (3142 posts) - - Show Bio

5. Vs Lady Shiva

4. Vs Superman (Dark Knight Returns)

3. Vs KGBeast

2. Vs Bat- Azrael

1. Vs Bane (The fight in Knightfall and the fight in Contagion)

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (12726 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice list. I don't really have a best battles list but Ra's vs. Bruce in Birth of the Demon is something I can't forget, that was brutal and amazing.

#14 Edited by Bezza (3644 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman v that mutant leader in TDKR was a great fight and a real demonstration of Batman's courage...

Fight v Superman is most iconic.

fight v Talon and Shiva are two of the best and evenly matched encounters

#15 Posted by Deathstroke52 (453 posts) - - Show Bio

-Guy Gardner

-Bane

-KGBeast

-Azrael

-Talon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.