The spoilers of Dark Knight Rises discussion

#1 Posted by WeWatchedAMovie (41 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by theconman1876 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think that Bruce Wayne faked his death. I get that it mirrors the ending of The Dark Knight Returns, but I think that Bruce's death with the bomb justifies Gordon's "he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now" monologue.

#3 Edited by Pauldro (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why, but I felt that Bruce should of died, and his identity should have been revealed. I feel like this would of been a nice mirror compared to when Harvey died they had to lie about everything. This shows that Gotham's prodigal son turned out to be it's greatest hero.

#4 Posted by WeWatchedAMovie (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Theconman- Do you mean that you think Bruce actually died in the end and what Alfred saw wasn't real? I know a lot of people do think that.

#5 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

Hathaway was ass to me as catwoman, I guess I'll be the guy who has the balls to say it lol. Only one thing could've have actually made her likeable

And I know damn well I'm not the first guy here to think it xD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.