The rape scene in TDKR was brutal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by comicdude23 (11904 posts) - - Show Bio

That first fight between Bane and Batman was painful to watch.

#2 Posted by KraytRawk (691 posts) - - Show Bio

it was awesome though. Oh so satisfying!

#3 Posted by The Stegman (28080 posts) - - Show Bio
Batman couldn't walk right for months!
#4 Posted by Twentyfive (2918 posts) - - Show Bio

I love watching Batman get his butt kicked. That was perhaps my favorite part of the movie.

#5 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (394 posts) - - Show Bio

There was a rape scene?!?! o.o

#6 Edited by BlackArmor (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman: Bane!!! I'm Batman and I'm here to stop your evil plans

Bane: Now see, I know who you are Christian Bale, but see I call you Chris Handsome

Batman: What who's Christian Bale

Bane: I likes ya, and I wants ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.

Batman: You and me won't be doing anything any kind of way, cause I'm gonna stop you

Bane: Okay so I see you wants it the hard way

*Bane wups Batman*

Bane: Don't make me ruin that butt Bats, Ima.......Ima warrior!!!!!

#7 Posted by SandMan_ (4581 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor: ...
#8 Edited by BlackArmor (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_ said:

@BlackArmor: ...

It's a Tv show reference, you wouldn't get it, Revamp would get it but I don't know who else would

#9 Posted by stormphoenix (990 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@SandMan_ said:

@BlackArmor: ...

It's a Tv show reference, you wouldn't get it, Revamp would get it but I don't know who else would

I got it lol nice :)

#10 Posted by zackattack529 (1408 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor: haha boondocks! XP

#11 Posted by Billy Batson (59007 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Batman: Bane!!! I'm Batman and I'm here to stop your evil plans

Bane: Now see, I know who you are Christian Bale, but see I call you Chris Handsome

Batman: What who's Christian Bale

Bane: I likes ya, and I wants ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.

Batman: You and me won't be doing anything any kind of way, cause I'm gonna stop you

Bane: Okay so I see you wants it the hard way

*Bane wups Batman*

Bane: Don't make me ruin that butt Bats, Ima.......Ima warrior!!!!!

BB

#12 Posted by BlackArmor (6205 posts) - - Show Bio

@zackattack529: @stormphoenix:

#13 Posted by Queso6p4 (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Batman: Bane!!! I'm Batman and I'm here to stop your evil plans

Bane: Now see, I know who you are Christian Bale, but see I call you Chris Handsome

Batman: What who's Christian Bale

Bane: I likes ya, and I wants ya. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way.

Batman: You and me won't be doing anything any kind of way, cause I'm gonna stop you

Bane: Okay so I see you wants it the hard way

*Bane wups Batman*

Bane: Don't make me ruin that butt Bats, Ima.......Ima warrior!!!!!

Niiiiice!

At first, I was thinking about the implied, actual scene. Loathe as I was to see the Bat get broken this was, quite possibly, my favorite scene in the movie. The opening is the other contender.

#14 Edited by Superdork (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormphoenix said:

@BlackArmor said:

@SandMan_ said:

@BlackArmor: ...

It's a Tv show reference, you wouldn't get it, Revamp would get it but I don't know who else would

I got it lol nice :)

#15 Posted by Sydpart2 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

that title is risky

#16 Posted by entropy_aegis (15962 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Batman couldn't walk right for months!

And then he walking as if nothing happened lol.

#17 Posted by Icarusflies (12744 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicdude23: Please don't use 'rape' to describe a defeat in battle, etc.

Moderator

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.