Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The most important and best part of Man of Steel 2.

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What will the setting be for the most anticipated part of this film?

Where, when and how will we see and hear the famous words uttered.

"I'm Batman"

My fingers crossed for:

We see Clark on his knees, clasping at his throat while he chokes on a big old chunk of Kryptonite after having finished a side of Bat knuckle sandwich, gasping out the words "What .... are ... you ?".

Then from out of the shadows steps the legend. His eyes full of disgust, he gives a full on Batglare to Clark and spits at him with hatred and revulsion in every word. "What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the Goddamn Batman.".

Fade to Black. Then subtitles on the screen 'Batman will return in Justice League ... Superman will not.'

I can dream.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am going to squee whenever the "I'm Batman" line is dropped. Without knowing anything, I'm banking it will be my favorite moment of the movie.

modernww2fare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By modernww2fare

The part where Batman gets his ass kicked and Superman has to save him

No Caption Provided

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ganon15

@modernww2fare said:

No Caption Provided

Lol

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Haha.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Superman go to Olive Garden to resolve their differences like adults. When the hostess calls out "Batman, party of two". That is when you will get your moment.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batfleck failing jkjk the whole movie if its good.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I Rofl at this, hopefully not screwing Superman, but somehow doing something Clark didn't expect and then when prompted simply saying; I'm Batman.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Yung ANcient One
    No Caption Provided

(+)

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What will the setting be for the most anticipated part of this film?

Where, when and how will we see and hear the famous words uttered.

"I'm Batman"

My fingers crossed for:

We see Clark on his knees, clasping at his throat while he chokes on a big old chunk of Kryptonite after having finished a side of Bat knuckle sandwich, gasping out the words "What .... are ... you ?".

Then from out of the shadows steps the legend. His eyes full of disgust, he gives a full on Batglare to Clark and spits at him with hatred and revulsion in every word. "What, are you dense? Are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I’m the Goddamn Batman.".

Fade to Black. Then subtitles on the screen 'Batman will return in Justice League ... Superman will not.'

I can dream.

I would pay double the price of admission to see this.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont care if this get me banned.

No Caption Provided

Totally worth it.

Nightwing cameo?

No Caption Provided

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm kind of thinking Batman will deliver the line after Clark confronts some thugs related to the plot. He beats them all (because he's Superman), but notices one missing. Simultaneously, he hears a scream close by. He flies over, just in time to see the missing thug lying on the ground with various broken bones. He looks up to see the silhouette of Batman. Clark says, "And what are you supposed to be?" Cue the line, "I'm Batman."

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no kryptonite in the DCMU for the last f*cking time. Bats definitely won't beat Supes to the ground.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

There is no kryptonite in the DCMU for the last f*cking time. Bats definitely won't beat Supes to the ground.

Clark flies down, prepares to brawl. Batman activates a sonic emitter that blasts Superman's ears, temporarily bringing him to the ground, stunning him. Bats then activates red sun lamps, flushing yellow sun radiation from Clark's system, weakening him. After that, he uses a gravity amplifier designed from scavenged and reverse engineered tech courtesy of the World Engine to render Superman as weak as a human, like he was aboard Zod's ship.

How would he know about Clark's weaknesses? The government knew that Zod's ship was terraforming the planet, making it more like Krypton. Using that information, it would be easy to speculate what Krypton's conditions were like and what Kryptonians would be ON said home planet.

Now, obviously, Bats couldn't get anywhere close to Superman, since he couldn't stand the amplified gravity. But if they want Batman to bring Superman to his knees, there's a way for them to it.

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheBhramaBull

@thitiki said:

First off, I was clearly just being silly with what I said I wanted to happen, thanks for biting little fishy.

Secondly, obviously he is not going to beat Superman into the ground, what would be the point of that.

Thirdly, you don't know that it's not in the DCMU. It was only not in one film, Man of Steel. Bruce could just create a device that mimics the same effects of the Kryptonian atmosphere, which weakens Clark, then just call it kryptonite. Or someone could just find a rock of meteorite from the exploded planet. It can easily be introduced.

If the film doesn't end with the famous scene Superman handing Batman Kryptonite (or some representation of it) in the Batcave, then I would be slightly disappointed.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordoftheNorth

@jonsmith: Lois seemed to be fine in the ships gravity thou she also some how wasnt effected by blackholes gravity later in the movie

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then everything became another pointless thread about Batman almost killing Superman again.

@thitiki said:

First off, I was clearly just being silly with what I said I wanted to happen, thanks for biting little fishy.

Secondly, obviously he is not going to beat Superman into the ground, what would be the point of that.

Thirdly, you don't know that it's not in the DCMU. It was only not in one film, Man of Steel. Bruce could just create a device that mimics the same effects of the Kryptonian atmosphere, which weakens Clark, then just call it kryptonite. Or someone could just find a rock of meteorite from the exploded planet. It can easily be introduced.

If the film doesn't end with the famous scene Superman handing Batman Kryptonite (or some representation of it) in the Batcave, then I would be slightly disappointed.

The kryptonite ring scene is senseless, it would be better if Superman give him technology and information to Bruce so he can take him down if something goes wrong.

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then everything became another pointless thread about Batman almost killing Superman again.

@thebhramabull said:

@thitiki said:

The kryptonite ring scene is senseless, it would be better if Superman give him technology and information to Bruce so he can take him down if something goes wrong.

The Kryptonite ring (in comics) is symbolic of what you just said, Superman knows Batman has the brains and the skill and the willpower to do what is necessary (and hopefully they will reach this point in their relationship by the end of the film), but Clark is giving him the actual tool Batman would need to save Clark if he ever lost control.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebhramabull: Still Batman using the ring and nothing more in the comics made the ring too important, beyond being just a symbol.

The ring should stay away from the movies, they could do this in a better way or a more interesting one.

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebhramabull: Still Batman using the ring and nothing more in the comics made the ring too important, beyond being just a symbol.

The ring should stay away from the movies, they could do this in a better way or a more interesting one.

yeah, I wan't saying he should give him a ring in the movie, but it is such a crucial event in their relationship that i hope their is a scene to represent Superman showing his trust in Batman

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

yeah, I wan't saying he should give him a ring in the movie, but it is such a crucial event in their relationship that i hope their is a scene to represent Superman showing his trust in Batman

And that was the reason why i point Clark givinf him krytonian technology and data to do this.

I think Batman has better chance if he gets information and alien technology that with a rock.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark will go home one night to see another car in his Mothers driveway. He walks inside and hears noises upstairs. He opens the door to his mothers room to see a man in a batsuit going to to chow town. The man slowly looks up as a look of revulsion, disgust, sadness, and regret spreads across the Man of Steels face. His mother slowly throws a blanket over her face. Everything seems to be going in slow motion now as Clark curses his super human perception. The man is still looking up and a smile is creeping across his face now. He's now turned face-to-face with Clark, licking his lips, he says

"I'm Batman"

End credits.

PS: Why is everyone assuming Batman will even know of Supermans weaknesses?

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBhramaBull

Clark will go home one night to see another car in his Mothers driveway. He walks inside and hears noises upstairs. He opens the door to his mothers room to see a man in a batsuit going to to chow town. The man slowly looks up as a look of revulsion, disgust, sadness, and regret spreads across the Man of Steels face. His mother slowly throws a blanket over her face. Everything seems to be going in slow motion now as Clark curses his super human perception. The man is still looking up and a smile is creeping across his face now. He's now turned face-to-face with Clark, licking his lips, he says

"I'm Batman"

End credits.

I hope to God that happens sir!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@rdclip said:

Batman and Superman go to Olive Garden to resolve their differences like adults. When the hostess calls out "Batman, party of two". That is when you will get your moment.

The Whole Movie needs to be them having a civilised conversation at Olive Garden until a fight erupts over whose paying the check :P

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I'm Batman"

End credits.

Because they belive Batman is going to beat Superman and almost kill him, because he is Batman and that is like his job.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.