Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23619 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The mastermind of Eternal is

• 64 results
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis
    No Caption Provided

HUSH.

Most people people predicted this but I still cant help but feel disappointed, the character really sucks yet DC insists on selling him as the next big thing(4th big story in a decade) if they pushed some other character this hard they might have something to show for it,he does not deserve to be villain of a story like this,makes me wonder if Jim Lee is pulling the strings. Even his design is rather generic and I love Fabok's art, it looks like he stole Pre-52 Jason Todds wardrobe.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By entropy_aegis

@theacidskull said:

Just asking, why is it you dislike Hush? Conceptually he seems cool.

Well there are a plethora of factors.

For starters the Hush story was very weak,it was fun and entertaining yes but still weak. I'm not gonna get in to the details but some things are worth noting,first of all Hush was never even the main villain of that arc,it was Riddler,secondly neither character was impressive,Tommy in particular was shoehorned in to Bruce's back story. His motivations were exceptionally idiotic and most importantly he was never even supposed to a villain,that was just a Loeb curve ball. Also worth mentioning is that Hush and Nygma took credit for a bunch of random events and declared themselves WTF masterminds.

His design is uninspired(both the original and this one), the original Hush costume was first worn by Harvey Dent,then Clayface then retconned Jason and finally Hush himself,it's an exact copy of The Dark Knight Returns Harvey Dent costume. The new one is worse,atleast the old one reminds you of a mummy,this one is just a biker outfit. I can easily see Batman wearing this in his civilian guise

His next outing was Hush Returns,one of the WORST Batman stories,I'm not even gonna bother with this. Once again though he was billed as "the" big villain,DC made no secret of it's intention of making this guy the next Joker.

Heart of Hush by Paul Dini was a good story and made the character tolerable.

Then they decided to make him useful by having him impersonate Bruce who was believed to be dead,however the heroes bullied him in to submission and kept him on a leash.

Finally House of Hush,a pointless story that went nowhere for Hush,honestly it was more about Dini's new villain Skel than Hush.

Simply put Hush's resume story wise is very unimpressive to say the least,another reason is that he's so useless really. We have Wrath and Owlman(from Earth-3) so why do we need him? other writers have put their own twist on this concept,Morrison Dr Hurt and Snyder Lincoln March come to mind. The former was a parody of characters like Hush,the latter was equally bad as Hush.

Hush is not appealing,he has no qualities,traits or skills that stand out, so to see such a bland character get multiple chances kinds breaks my heart.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Knew it from that first page of Eternal #1.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I see. The reason I asked is because I honestly enjoyed his Side Missions in Arkham city, and thought that the idea of someone impersonating bruce wayne on such a physical level was very fascinating and held great potential for the sequel.

Just as I think that it is possible that Lincoln march may very well be a good Arkham Knight, if executed well of course.

It was based directly on Heart of Hush,the only story worth a damn, a few weeks back I skimmed through CBR and some posters there were convinced that Hush and March are actually the same people,if true I'm all for it. One bad character is better than two.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By entropy_aegis

@entropy_aegis said:

@theacidskull said:

@entropy_aegis: I see. The reason I asked is because I honestly enjoyed his Side Missions in Arkham city, and thought that the idea of someone impersonating bruce wayne on such a physical level was very fascinating and held great potential for the sequel.

Just as I think that it is possible that Lincoln march may very well be a good Arkham Knight, if executed well of course.

It was based directly on Heart of Hush,the only story worth a damn, a few weeks back I skimmed through CBR and some posters there were convinced that Hush and March are actually the same people,if true I'm all for it. One bad character is better than two.

Well I hope if they that if they do indeed follow that story(at least as a side mission), they do a good job of translating and executing it. I mean the idea itself sounds fantastic, but sadly some writers don't utilize and combine certain concepts well. Hopefully this is not the same case. I just hope Arkham Knight has Origin's charm, Asylums focus, and the deep lore of city.

Damn, now I've changed the subject. I take it Batman Eternal isn't worth the trouble?

The first 20 issues were just build up and they'll be collected in the first trade,we're gonna move in to the real story starting next week.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's the Unknown Soldier :D

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

While I like his design and connection to Bruce as a childhood friend I never could take his motivation seriously. I mean his whole vendetta against Bruce was that the Wayne's saved his mother. I really don't think that is enough for someone to dedicate his life on revenge, especially since it wasn't Bruce that saved his parents :P

Anyway, I hope they change his origin in the new 52 :P

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I predicted it when I saw the preview of Eternal #1. It wasn't really hard to guess and another thing is this god awful new design of Hush. I love Hush, he has always been interesting to me but the thing is that they ruined his costume.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

While I like his design and connection to Bruce as a childhood friend I never could take his motivation seriously. I mean his whole vendetta against Bruce was that the Wayne's saved his mother. I really don't think that is enough for someone to dedicate his life on revenge, especially since it wasn't Bruce that saved his parents :P

Anyway, I hope they change his origin in the new 52 :P

Or maybe just tweak it a bit, yeah?

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's underwhelming.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ugh not suprised but wish they would have picked someone else.

and i have always found his motavation to be very weak his mother didnt die so he hates Bruce becuase... reasons?... jealously? i guess. An easy fix for this would be to just make him want to "be" Bruce which makes more sense as to why he would change his face and even why Hush killed his own parents or better yet used as a red herring as some one who could have hired joe chill to kill Bruce so he could take his place but Joe killed the parents instead

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love that hush is awesome.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not surprised but who else could'v taken his place?

Avatar image for riddlerzeroyear
    RiddlerZeroYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Deacon Blackfire

Hush is more popular than Blackfire and didn't he already appeared in Eternal? I stopped reading after #10 so I don't know what going on.

Avatar image for riddlerzeroyear
    RiddlerZeroYear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: Blackfire was in Eternal, they just kind of dropped the storyline. Don't know what happened to it. I think he should have been the main bad guy, with influence from Hell he could have taken down Gotham as we saw in #1. I also like when unpopular characters are used like that.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By entropy_aegis

@rustyroy said:

Not surprised but who else could'v taken his place?

Owlman who was left over by the end of Forever Evil,have him take over the Court of Owls,kill Lincoln March and we're set.

@tdk_1997 said:

I predicted it when I saw the preview of Eternal #1. It wasn't really hard to guess and another thing is this god awful new design of Hush. I love Hush, he has always been interesting to me but the thing is that they ruined his costume.

Yeah awfully generic costume he's wearing,with a few very minor alterations I could see this suiting Jason Todd.

That's underwhelming.

Agreed.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#21  Edited By Saren

From today's Eternal

-

No Caption Provided

-

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By ComicStooge

@saren said:

From today's Eternal

-

No Caption Provided

-

He won't die...

I hope.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis

@saren said:

From today's Eternal

-

No Caption Provided

-

He won't die...

I hope.

He wont ,he'll be sent to Arkham where he's gonna team up with Bane.

No Caption Provided

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis

@saren: I'm guessing an entire cabal of bad guys is behind this,Hush is just one of them and prolly one of the least important since he's showing his hand so early,now I can breath easily.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@comicstooge said:

@saren said:

From today's Eternal

-

No Caption Provided

-

He won't die...

I hope.

He wont ,he'll be sent to Arkham where he's gonna team up with Bane.

No Caption Provided

...That's...actually pretty cool.

Just goes to show you how Batman is creatively superior to anything Marvel is putting out.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

I love Hush.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Still haven't read Eternal. I'll collect it in trade lol

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

@rustyroy said:

@riddlerzeroyear said:

@rustyroy: Deacon Blackfire

Hush is more popular than Blackfire and didn't he already appeared in Eternal? I stopped reading after #10 so I don't know what going on.

We must revive the Discussion thread.
    Why did you stop reading?.....i don't read Eternal,so i can read it whole when it ends.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Just read today's issue, and all I have to say is damn...massive bombshells in this one.

Always loved Hush as a villain, glad to see him back

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

What a disappointment for a story I was mostly enjoying,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By entropy_aegis

The response towards this reveal has been rather lukewarm everywhere.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@entropy_aegis: It's basically Jason all the way. If we get rid of the H on his belt this would be Jason from head to toes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hush is an awesome villain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: do you think the hush story could have happened in new 52?? Alfred says "No... it can't be--" meaning that he already knows who hush is and has already interacted with him.

LordoftheNorth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so it looks like Hush is just one of the players i wonder who this "mother" is hopefuly its a new villian

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HushoftheWind

dammit, i wanted Hush gone for so many reasons

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP, can anybody tell me what happened after Batman took down Hush and imprisoned him in Batcave? I know that Arkham was destroyed and all inmates are now in Wayne Manor, but it looks like Hush wasn't the mastermind.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Anjales_II

@bigcimmerian said:

BUMP, can anybody tell me what happened after Batman took down Hush and imprisoned him in Batcave? I know that Arkham was destroyed and all inmates are now in Wayne Manor, but it looks like Hush wasn't the mastermind.

Spoiler alert

After Batman took down Hush, he found an invitation in his coat not unlike the one Falcone gave him, which invited him to take advantage of Gordon's arrest, meaning that Hush, like Falcone, is another pawn. Also, because of all the destruction caused by the Batman Weapon caches, Lucius Fox announces that Wayne Entreprises has cut all ties with Batman, and as a result, Bruce Wayne loses most stocks in his company, therefore he becomes bankrupt, and now he has to rely on a limited amount of gear.

Vickie Vale becomes suspiscious of Bard and goes to Detroit to learn about his past. She discovers that Bard holds a vendetta against Batman because a Batman copycat caused the death of his love. Also, Bard attempted to kill Batman by taking control of the Batmobile with him inside it and caused to fall off a tower, but Batman survived and punched Bard in the face. Because of this attempted murder, the GCPD lose all faith in Bard and refuse to take orders from him. Now feeling regretful, Bard confesses everything to Jim Gordon who replies that if he really wants to help he'll get him out of Blackgate.

Later on, Batman realizes that Riddler is involved, and after solving one of his riddles, tracks him down and interrogates him. Riddler reveals that he was given the same invitation as Hush and Falcone, but refused to participate because he saw this plan as sloppy and that he only wants to beat Batman at his best. He also tells him a riddle "You are Echo". Riddler then attempts to escape from Batman by causing an avalanche.

Meawhile, the Arkham escapees (Freeze, Scarecrow, Clayface, Joker'sDaughter), who were taken down by Batman earlier, are freed by the mysterious benefactor, and they, along with other c-list criminals like Cluemaster, Signalman and Firefly, are presented with all of Batman's weapons and are told to use them in any way they please.

Finally, Catwoman has become a gang boss and she has Killer Croc as one of her bodyguards. Refusing to participate in the destruction of Gotham, she learns of the bounty placed on Stephanie Brown's head, and so decides to track her down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really have no idea anymore.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjales said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Spoiler alert

After Batman took down Hush, he found an invitation in his coat not unlike the one Falcone gave him, which invited him to take advantage of Gordon's arrest, meaning that Hush, like Falcone, is another pawn. Also, because of all the destruction caused by the Batman Weapon caches, Lucius Fox announces that Wayne Entreprises has cut all ties with Batman, and as a result, Bruce Wayne loses most stocks in his company, therefore he becomes bankrupt, and now he has to rely on a limited amount of gear.

Vickie Vale becomes suspiscious of Bard and goes to Detroit to learn about his past. She discovers that Bard holds a vendetta against Batman because a Batman copycat caused the death of his love. Also, Bard attempted to kill Batman by taking control of the Batmobile with him inside it and caused to fall off a tower, but Batman survived and punched Bard in the face. Because of this attempted murder, the GCPD lose all faith in Bard and refuse to take orders from him. Now feeling regretful, Bard confesses everything to Jim Gordon who replies that if he really wants to help he'll get him out of Blackgate.

Later on, Batman realizes that Riddler is involved, and after solving one of his riddles, tracks him down and interrogates him. Riddler reveals that he was given the same invitation as Hush and Falcone, but refused to participate because he saw this plan as sloppy and that he only wants to beat Batman at his best. He also tells him a riddle "You are Echo". Riddler then attempts to escape from Batman by causing an avalanche.

Meawhile, the Arkham escapees (Freeze, Scarecrow, Clayface, Joker'sDaughter), who were taken down by Batman earlier, are freed by the mysterious benefactor, and they, along with other c-list criminals like Cluemaster, Signalman and Firefly, are presented with all of Batman's weapons and are told to use them in any way they please.

Finally, Catwoman has become a gang boss and she has Killer Croc as one of her bodyguards. Refusing to participate in the destruction of Gotham, she learns of the bounty placed on Stephanie Brown's head, and so decides to track her down.

Thanks, this became some serious mess lol.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By bigcimmerian

@anjales: Btw, who do you think is behind it all?

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess is Lincoln March. There are several subtle clues about it. And he seems the only one that's left who's capable of all this.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjales said:

@bigcimmerian said:

My guess is Lincoln March. There are several subtle clues about it. And he seems the only one that's left who's capable of all this.

What sort of clues, may I ask?

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjales said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Well Let's look back at the very first issue of BE. We see Batman at his worst, strapped to the Batsignal, his city in ruins, and then the mastermind is taunting him with the fact that everything he cares about is gone and now he is forced to watch his beloved city in ruins. These taunts tell me that whoever did this, isn't after money or world domination, the purpose here to inflict pain on Batman and strip him of everything he cares about. Believe or not, since this seems like more of a personal attack, that actually narrows down the list of suspects, considering the vast amount of resources that are used to execute this master plan. Those that, I feel are capable of such a feat are Lincoln March, Hush, Doctor Hurt, Joker and Talia Al Ghul. Hush is removed from the equation since he was pawn. Joker is ruled out because he just made his return to Gotham post Etenal in Endgame (and ironically he is executing a personal attack but in a different way), Talia Al Ghul is dead and even if they decide to bring her back, it seems like that will take place in Batman & Robin, so that rules her out as well. We are down to March and Hurt, both of which have the motivation and resources to execute this plan, but since there has been very little indication that Hurt is make his New 52 debut, and add to the fact that this is a story written by Snyder, I'm leaning more toward March (a character made by Snyder).

Then there are the signs. The Batsgiving teaser that was released last year featured all of BE's main players. In that teaser, there is an owl that is suspiciously perched up on a tree watching everyone. The owl, obviously is a reference to the Court of Owls (made by Snyder), and since there was no mention of the Owls throughout the entire story, it's safe to assume that the mastermind is connected with the court, and who more fitting than March?

Additionally, at one point during the early issues of BE, Batman was wondering who is behind all of this, and was repeadetly asking, "who", and then there was big caption "WHO?!?" and in that pannel there was a shadowiy figure, who may be the mastermind. "who" is the sound Owls make, and it could be another implication that the court is involved.

Also, a recent issue of Etenal had an owl on the cover with Riddler hiding behind a tree watching it. Now, there was no indication of owls in that issue, but Riddler gives Batman a Riddle "You are Echo" when he asked him who's behind it. If we analyze "You are Echo", the expression can be read as "You're Echo", which is heard as "Your Echo", as in Batman's Echo, as in Bruce Wayne's Echo. Echo can also mean reflection, as in Bruce Wayne's dark reflection, as in someone who had a similar, or even the same life but then it took a dark turn, and that person may harbor some bitterness towards Bruce Wayne. This could imply towards Lincoln March, aka Thomas Wayne Jr., Bruce Wayne's alleged younger brother who was presumed to have lived one day before dying from brain damage.

March believes that he survived that night and was placed in an orphanage where he was always visited by Bruce's mother, which March assumed was his own mother. Years later, March now perceives Bruce as his privileged brother who had the life he should have had, having been able to be with his parents, and so we can assumed that Thomas is Bruce's dark reflection, as in his "Echo". Although for this to work, Riddler needs to know Batman's secret ID, and there's no indication to that, but he did know Pre-New 52.

I donno maybe I'm over-analyzing it, but that's how I see it, and I'll be really surprised if it turns out to be someone other than March.

I should note that Hurt is still a possibility. During the same issue Riddler gives Batman the "You are Echo" riddle, he also gave him another one, "Dads Old News I Place My Bet On Daughters". While Batman solved that riddle to locate Riddler, he mentions that the riddle has more layer to it, and seemed to think that it had something to do with either Talia or Joker's Daughter, but seems mistaken and Nygma never gave him an answer. Since that one is about Fathers and Daughters, and Hurt did claim to be a twisted version of Batman's father, he's still a possibility.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

It's Lincoln March.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The original preview poster for Eternal had an owl on a tree branch in the background, this would indicate that Court of Owls would somehow play a role, the Owl also makes a very prominent appearance on this issues cover; the last issue took place at Willowwood orphanage, which was the orphanage that March was assigned to.

Those are not my words, they are from batman-news.com but they make sense. Either that or Talia since she was alluded to as well in the same issue. I'm hoping for Talia. March was kinda cool for the city of owls storyline but I don't wanna see him used again, he wasn't all that interesting. However, Talia should still be dead right now in eternal.

TakeLuutzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anjales said:

@omnicrono said:

@anjales said:

@bigcimmerian said:

Well Let's look back at the very first issue of BE. We see Batman at his worst, strapped to the Batsignal, his city in ruins, and then the mastermind is taunting him with the fact that everything he cares about is gone and now he is forced to watch his beloved city in ruins. These taunts tell me that whoever did this, isn't after money or world domination, the purpose here to inflict pain on Batman and strip him of everything he cares about. Believe or not, since this seems like more of a personal attack, that actually narrows down the list of suspects, considering the vast amount of resources that are used to execute this master plan. Those that, I feel are capable of such a feat are Lincoln March, Hush, Doctor Hurt, Joker and Talia Al Ghul. Hush is removed from the equation since he was pawn. Joker is ruled out because he just made his return to Gotham post Etenal in Endgame (and ironically he is executing a personal attack but in a different way), Talia Al Ghul is dead and even if they decide to bring her back, it seems like that will take place in Batman & Robin, so that rules her out as well. We are down to March and Hurt, both of which have the motivation and resources to execute this plan, but since there has been very little indication that Hurt is make his New 52 debut, and add to the fact that this is a story written by Snyder, I'm leaning more toward March (a character made by Snyder).

Then there are the signs. The Batsgiving teaser that was released last year featured all of BE's main players. In that teaser, there is an owl that is suspiciously perched up on a tree watching everyone. The owl, obviously is a reference to the Court of Owls (made by Snyder), and since there was no mention of the Owls throughout the entire story, it's safe to assume that the mastermind is connected with the court, and who more fitting than March?

Additionally, at one point during the early issues of BE, Batman was wondering who is behind all of this, and was repeadetly asking, "who", and then there was big caption "WHO?!?" and in that pannel there was a shadowiy figure, who may be the mastermind. "who" is the sound Owls make, and it could be another implication that the court is involved.

Also, a recent issue of Etenal had an owl on the cover with Riddler hiding behind a tree watching it. Now, there was no indication of owls in that issue, but Riddler gives Batman a Riddle "You are Echo" when he asked him who's behind it. If we analyze "You are Echo", the expression can be read as "You're Echo", which is heard as "Your Echo", as in Batman's Echo, as in Bruce Wayne's Echo. Echo can also mean reflection, as in Bruce Wayne's dark reflection, as in someone who had a similar, or even the same life but then it took a dark turn, and that person may harbor some bitterness towards Bruce Wayne. This could imply towards Lincoln March, aka Thomas Wayne Jr., Bruce Wayne's alleged younger brother who was presumed to have lived one day before dying from brain damage.

March believes that he survived that night and was placed in an orphanage where he was always visited by Bruce's mother, which March assumed was his own mother. Years later, March now perceives Bruce as his privileged brother who had the life he should have had, having been able to be with his parents, and so we can assumed that Thomas is Bruce's dark reflection, as in his "Echo". Although for this to work, Riddler needs to know Batman's secret ID, and there's no indication to that, but he did know Pre-New 52.

I donno maybe I'm over-analyzing it, but that's how I see it, and I'll be really surprised if it turns out to be someone other than March.

I should note that Hurt is still a possibility. During the same issue Riddler gives Batman the "You are Echo" riddle, he also gave him another one, "Dads Old News I Place My Bet On Daughters". While Batman solved that riddle to locate Riddler, he mentions that the riddle has more layer to it, and seemed to think that it had something to do with either Talia or Joker's Daughter, but seems mistaken and Nygma never gave him an answer. Since that one is about Fathers and Daughters, and Hurt did claim to be a twisted version of Batman's father, he's still a possibility.

You, sir, have an excellent analyse. But your forgetting Owlman from Forever Evil is still out there.. Maybe it's him?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takeluutzen: that Owl man is working with lex Luther in the Justice League book I doubt he would show up here, if anything he would quicker show up in Grayson.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.