The Dark Knight Trailer

#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

i think he was trying to sound like Jack Nicholson.

i cant wait to watch this one.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i saw the newer trailer when i saw I Am Legend it looked awesome

#4 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait either. Looks great!

#5 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"yeah i saw the newer trailer when i saw I Am Legend it looked awesome"
Me too, looks pretty cool.
#6 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont liked the laugh all that much. ill still see it. i agree he nailed the way he moves and his mannerisms, the trailer on a movie screen was AWESOME the part where hes in jail and looking at the camera PERFECT joker

#7 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84536 posts) - - Show Bio

From the trailer (just the trailer now) I'd say Heath nailed the Joker. I love the laugh and from what I saw he moves like the Joker. Cant wait to see it.

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"From the trailer (just the trailer now) I'd say Heath nailed the Joker. I love the laugh and from what I saw he moves like the Joker. Cant wait to see it."

i agree

#9 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

OK, first of all, let me express how happy I am that this is NOT a fan made trailer. I don't know why every dumb ass on the planet feels like making a horribly cut fan made trailer for this. Moving on, I've never thought Ledger would be a good Joker. This trailer looks alright, but it just doesn't feel like the Joker. As far as I'm concerned, Mark Hamil should have been the first person they called. That dude is the f'n Joker.

#10 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"I've never thought Ledger would be a good Joker. This trailer looks alright, but it just doesn't feel like the Joker."

I said to my mate about a 2 weeks before they cast Ledger, that he would be good. Because 1, his smile in 10 things i hate about you its huge. and i thought he'd be good enough actor to pull it off. then i got told that he was the new Joker i was like. omg i said he'd be good.

Phorqe says:

"As far as I'm concerned, Mark Hamil should have been the first person they called. That dude is the f'n Joker."

my mate has given you a thumbs up for the Hammil thing.

#11 Posted by The Darkest Knight (41 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok this movie is gonna be sick! Absolutly astounding! I think that without a doubt Heath Ledger surpased Jack's laugh and his Joker! Absolutly astonishing! Wait a go Christopher Nolan! He did it again!

#12 Posted by fear monger (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

a cool trailer, finally a bat man movie i want to see

#13 Posted by Lantern Of Hatred (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how they did the joker, so far, any live action versions are terrible.

#14 Posted by Terminal Velocity (583 posts) - - Show Bio

They've done the Joker differently than what I wanted, but I think I'll love it.

#15 Posted by Shatterstar (4520 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"OK, first of all, let me express how happy I am that this is NOT a fan made trailer. I don't know why every dumb ass on the planet feels like making a horribly cut fan made trailer for this. Moving on, I've never thought Ledger would be a good Joker. This trailer looks alright, but it just doesn't feel like the Joker. As far as I'm concerned, Mark Hamil should have been the first person they called. That dude is the f'n Joker."

mark hamill is too old now. they've re-started the batman movies from the very beginning with a fresh new batman, so a fresh new joker is needed, personally Ledger seems psycotic enough to pull it off. all the best actors in the world are AUSSIE! :P

#17 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

it looks kick ass

#18 Posted by KnightlyVengence (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this looks great coming from a realistic stand point. I like where Nolan is going with this.

#19 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was cool

#20 Posted by osnickman (26 posts) - - Show Bio

HIT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was cool

#21 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it kicks ass. Truth be told. Movies are NEVER nearly as good as the comics.

#22 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

If I had any doubt that the movie would be really good, this proves it

#23 Posted by aloe vera (283 posts) - - Show Bio

the movies go so "hollywood"

#24 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they have In loving memory of Heathe Ledger at the end of the movie. If the movie is good, which i think it will be, Heathe looks good in the trailer, it would be a great finish to the movie if it does say it.

#25 Posted by G-Man (30645 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, not really...

Staff
#26 Posted by Fenris the Wolf (121 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#27 Posted by thenightwing (191 posts) - - Show Bio

Post" />http://vid171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/Comicvine_Previews/TDK_TRL3_med.flv">
Post Edited:2008-06-05 20:38:07

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.