Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The Dark Knight Strikes Again Film

Ammo_Baba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ammo_Baba

So I got an early look at the The Dark Knight Returns Part 2 (visa-vi the internet) and noticed mention of The Justice League, (Wonder Woman Returning to the Amazons on Paradise Island, Man hunter leaving the planet, ect) and then off course there was One armed Green Arrow True to the text; the real question is will there be a Dark Knight Strikes Again Film to complete the Year One Arc trilogy and if so will it's release be near the Justice League movie kinda how Year One and the The Dark Knight Returns were released with Nolan's Batman?

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KnightRise

Sure

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Highly doubtful. Unlike Year One and the Dark Knight Returns, The Dark Knight Strikes Again is almost universally hated (with good reason).

darkman61288

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By darkman61288

@FadeToBlackBolt: What you said

Skewer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skewer

Doubtful, its so widely panned by critics and hated by fans and if they were going to change it they'd have to remove so much from that book to be considered mediocre.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FatihBATMAN

why ?

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By consolemaster001

TDKSA was terrible and panned. So no !

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

No. No one likes The Dark Knight Strikes Again. But I wouldn't mind an animated Long Halloween film.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By evilvegeta74

Whats wrong with Batmite?

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By roboadmiral

I doubt it. It hasn't got nearly the following DKR and Year One have. And the art is horrific. Can we please have old Frank Miller back? I miss him so.

Milhouse1114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Milhouse1114

The Dark Knight Strikes Again is a wonderful book. If they did make it into a movie, my only hope would be that they didn't cut out or change much or anything. Art is subjective. If you think the art is horrific, fine. But the story is amazing. I just don't think people appreciate or even understand the subversive nature of what's being said about the nature of government, legitimate vs. illegitimate authority, and power. DKSA is one of the most thought provoking comics I've ever read. While I'm generalizing here (and it certainly doesn't apply to everyone), I've found that more often than not comic readers (people who read comics and nothing else) don't like to have to think too hard about what they're reading. And I say this as a lover of this form of art. So scathe me or DKSA if you like, but please, please don't challenge yourselves to have to think about what you're reading. I wouldn't want anyone out there to hurt themselves.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.