Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

The Dark Knight Rises: Did the Mayor die?

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
    deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

I saw the film but honestly can't remember. He was largely left out of the film, along with Alfred. For those of you who can remember it, did he die? Because I don't think we actually saw him die.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By r3d_rob1n

Yes. I believe he was blown up in the football stadium

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ratman19

yes he died

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Yup. In the football stadium you get a glimpse of his face then the glass and fire explosion. Did anyone else think he looked like he wore make up around the eyes?

celtsfan75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By celtsfan75

@TheCheeseStabber: I read an interview with the actor one time and that issue was raised in a question. Apparently his eyelashes are so thick they look like he's wearing eyeliner.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.