The Dark Knight Returns: Part Two REVIEW

#1 Posted by Oscars94 (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

What can I say about this movie? Breath-taking. The best Batman Animated film out there. I prefer Marvel Live-Action Movies but I've always prefered the DC animated movies. Up til now The Dark Knight Returns: Part One and Batman:Under the Red Hood were my favourites. This one was amazingly over the top. It was dark, incredibly violent and full of suspense. The writers have done amazing for this project. We also got to see plenty of familiar faces throughout the course of the movie. As a fan of both films and comics I am begging you to see this movie! 5/5!

#2 Posted by DKBix (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman Mask of The Phantasm is better IMO

#3 Posted by ComicStooge (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it out yet?

#4 Edited by PortlandsBatman (208 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge: You can get it on iTunes now and on DVD on the 29th.

#5 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like how each of the Dark Knight Returns movies came out. Batman animation in general is top notch, and these films raise the bar.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.