The 6 Most Brutal Murders Committed by Batman

#1 Posted by Reignmaker (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

This article made me laugh. Follow the link below to read the whole thing.

"Ask any comic book nerds and they'll tell you that there are two things that define Batman: With enough prep time, he could take down God himself, and he never, ever takes a life. However, for a guy who supposedly took a vow to never use a gun or kill any of his enemies (thus justifying the continued existence of the Joker), it turns out that Batman has not just murdered several dudes over the years, but done so in gruesome ways that probably made his victims wish that he'd just shot them."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_20111_the-6-most-brutal-murders-committed-by-batman.html#ixzz2ChghMYjX

#2 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate cracked

#3 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao all star batman and robin was so stupid

@Eternal19 said:

I hate cracked

Really?

#4 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stormbox said:

@Eternal19 said:

I hate cracked

Really?

After that one really stupid article about how batman is better than superman i stopped going to that place

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

@Stormbox said:

@Eternal19 said:

I hate cracked

Really?

After that one really stupid article about how batman is better than superman i stopped going to that place

Eh, personally I think Luke McKinney (the guy who wrote that article) sucks, but not Cracked as a whole. I remember that he wrote an article some time ago about Internet expressions that annoy him and the comments were one massive "U mad?". It was awesome.

But if you choose not to go there again it's your choice, and totally understandable for that matter.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, Cracked is awesome.

#7 Posted by gotwillpower (679 posts) - - Show Bio

"Batman, not grasping how doors work, shores up the hinges."

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.