Tell me everything about the joker

#1 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i wanna learn why does he kill what mental illneses does he have what is your outlook on the joker is he crazy normal or super sane i heard he is aware of what he is doing is super saniety a real thing or was it made up yes i love dark knight but i wanna know about the comic joker.

#2 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker is a complex character, there are a lot of batman experts here so they will surely supply you with multiple intel,

#3 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

...Read some of his books :3

#4 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

i have read the books but i wanna learn what mental illneses he has i cant tell he is undesrible.

#5 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is psychotic and insane, but also a genuis.

#6 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18743 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz: There are various theories on how the Joker works.It does depend largely on which version of the Joker we are talking about.Thats what is unique about the Joker as one cannot simply explain the Joker,certainly not in a few words.Here are some videos which may help explain the Joker a bit more or not explain.

This one talks about the Jokers Super sanity,the theory on how he re invents himself at different times.This is a good explanation due to the changing tone of the Jokers character.

Here is a good two part video as well which also attempts to explain the Joker

Enjoy!

#7 Posted by moneyshotz (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: I love you haha,

#8 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18743 posts) - - Show Bio

@moneyshotz said:

@mrdecepticonleader: I love you haha,

Glad I could help.

#9 Posted by GillaDro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrdecepticonleader: cool videos

#10 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18743 posts) - - Show Bio

@GillaDro said:

@mrdecepticonleader: cool videos

They are pretty cool.

#11 Posted by DarKnightNoir (44 posts) - - Show Bio

The videos don't offer much outside of like... what's said in Arkham Asylum and the Killing Joke. Eh.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.