TDKR- Catwoman's suit.

#1 Posted by MisterJ (21 posts) - - Show Bio

So, most of you have probably already seen Catwoman's suit in TDKR. And if not, here it is. Also, a comparison to the comic version.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
So, what do you guys think of it? Personally, i think it just looks bad. Sure, she's dressed in black, but that's the only thing Catwoman-like about her. Where's the pointy eared head-piece? And why is she on a Bat-Pod? I don't know...Nolan has always strayed pretty far from the classic character outfits, but this is just too far. So again, what do you guys think?

#2 Edited by Samimista (20576 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a good thing I clicked this thread or else I probably wouldn't have saw the pictures for another day or two. I can't exactly judge yet though since most of the costume you can't see due to the motorcycle in the way.

EDIT: Just saw there were other pictures I love how the costume isn't revealing Anne Hathaway looks beautiful in the suit.

#3 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

I read on a site that another site said that she would be wearing a cowl/mask but if this info is reliable I don't know. i hope because there isn't really anything "cat" about her.

#4 Posted by The_Tree (7046 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, I think it looks terrible. If she gets a cowl, it'd be better.
I'm not even excited to see Catwoman in Rises either, it also doesn't help that I've always hated Anne Hathaway.

#5 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Very lame.

#6 Posted by Loki9876 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

she said it's a tenth wath the catsuit really is (I know pretty weird description) but I trust Nolan.

#7 Posted by Rudyftw (987 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet they are going with more of a Cat Burglar look rather than an actual "Cat".

#8 Edited by nszerdy (439 posts) - - Show Bio

They killed her Silhouette-----it'd be like taking away Batmans pointy ears or Indiana Jones Hat (then it's just Han Solo)-----you lose the silhouette you lose the character!
Think Mickey Mouse without his ears or Bart Simpson without the spikes!!

It's not catwoman without her cat ears!   Especially compared to the Arkham City Costume this movie Costume SUCKS!

#9 Posted by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it sucks hard, what else is there to say ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.