Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Surprise Cameos in Arkham Origins

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

One thing I loved about Arkham City was the seemingly endless plethora of surprise cameos/references to Batman villains, characters, and the Batman lore in general. I don't know how many they were actually able to fit in, but anyone who can work in a Gentlemen Ghost reference in a serious, grim Batman game is nothing short of genius. Now Batman has all of Gotham to free roam, so I'm sure there will be cameos and easter eggs all throughout the city. That's actually the main reason why I'm looking forward to buying the new game.

What kind of cameos would you want to see in the new one? Personally for me, the Creeper would be a great cameo. When I heard him referenced in Arkham City I was so disappointed when he didn't actually show up in the game. They could team up and do a side mission or something. I would also love to see a Wildcat appearance. I could see maybe Wildcat's gym located somewhere in the city, and as soon as you enter it, you enter a sparring match with Wildcat. That would be pretty cool.

Outside of the Batman Universe, the studio said before the game was announced that Batman will meet the Justice League for the first time in the prequel to Arkham City. I for one would LOVE to see the Justice League make an appearance in the Arkham Universe, although I just can't picture what they would look like.

This is all coming from me though. Anyone else got an idea for a cameo or reference?

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Funny no one found the last 3 AC easter eggs Rocksteady talked about lol.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: No one found the last AA Easter egg either. It was a hidden room with the plans for City in it. Rocksteady had to come out and tell people about it.

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363: Ya but they haven't told us about AC yet lol must be really spectacular.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
    Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: They haven't even admitted theirs going to be a sequel yet, I don't think they want to take the attention away from Origins just yet.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yokergeist

I don't know who will show up but I can guarantee a lot of cameos.

-$NG

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363: they're definitely making a sequel and I can't wait. But yeah they're letting origins have its time to shine

ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363: Conroy spilled the beans Lol but ya I agree.

tec79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I read some time ago they were going to make a JL game.I don't remember where but it was credible source, probably one of the more well known gaming sites.

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want to see references to the old animated series maybe harley quinn's hammer near the asylum?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.