Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

super-bat would batman take powers?

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By noah00oo
    No Caption Provided

Just a random question but, if batman hade the chance would he take powers. If so what powers would he choose. Would you like a story where batman gets powers and at the end decides not to keep them. Would batman be better with powers.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Batman can't have powers. Did you see the Teen Titans Go episode Robin gets powers? He solved all the worlds problems. That's what Batman would do.

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maffew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that if Bruce truly did want "powers" he's more than capable of granting them to himself then. Wether it be through an Ironman approach via further devolpement of the insider suit or even forulating some type of super serum. Bruce obviously enjoys challenging himself, so having powers wouldn't be any fun, also it just wouldn't be Batman if he did.

Vikings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vikings

I think he'd turn them down. He always turns down offers for help or a means of aid from anyone. I don't think he would want nor trust himself with the responsibility of powers. I also think he prides himself in getting to where he is today with nothing but hard work and determination...and a little cash here and there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.