Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Suicide squad members

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bjm316

I'm not very educated on suicide squad only story I seen from them is assault on Arkham movie. Is killer croc a member? It seems he will be in the movie, meanwhile I remember a character from the aoa movie named king shark dying early on. Is wb/DLC simply replacing king shark with killer croc due to popularity?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

@bjm316: I think he was never on Sucide Squad but Killer Shark would be better on movie. But could be because how hard and expensive would be to have King Shark since he is humanoid shark and Killer Croc is man that transformed into croc because science. Also Batman doesnt have anything to Suicide Squad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: what do u mean batman has nothing to do w suicide squad? Joker and harley quin dead shot killer croc who i mentioned all batman villains. I was referring to assault on arkham animated batman movie and also batman is in the new suiie movie so i dont get what your saying. And pretty sure there are other suicide topics under batman as well

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjm316:@jayc1324:But doesnt have a important direct role on the team and i was talking about comics plus he only on movie because he wont have movie for long time.

Bjm316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius: i clearly asked about the movie in my topic mayb next time u try not to be a condesecending asshole . My question wasnt about weather batman had anything to do with ss . What are you comicvine police?

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@vitalius: Batman is pretty tied-in with the Silver Age Suicide Squad run, actually, and usually has his quips with Waller.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.