Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Spider-man villain for Batman ?

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Valdemocnij

(let imagine) If will Marvel sell one Spider-man villain to DC, (to be Batman enemy) which one will u like to be that character ? Which one... can be good/great enemy to Batman, in your opinion ?

No Caption Provided

I make this even i know that will all of u be in this mode...

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for digitalshooter9
    DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mysterio

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like too see all them face Batman, I actually made a thread once IIRC about Spider-Man and Batman switching villains for a year or two. But if I had to one I'd choose Norman Goblin.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven the Hunter, I think. Much like Batman, he's at his physical peak (and then some,) and Gotham could be a fun place to "hunt" with "creatures" like Man-Bat, Killer Croc, and of course the ever elusive "Batman."

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any of them can be a Batman villain and it would be alright.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Venom could work.

leezju92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I second the Kraven idea.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

- Kraven the Hunter is worthy match for Batman. Gotham is like his own playing ground. Lots of preys. He can test Batman physically and intellectually. However, I think Batman needs some prep to beat him. In a random encounter, while it would be close, Kraven's stats are just too much.

- Kingpin, He fits well in Gotham, he can take over all the crime families, and provide an interesting challenge for Batman. Even if Batman manages to get past the organized crime, the many operations, the gang wars and the hired assassins, Batman will have to contend with the Man himself, who is a fully capable fighter that can even give Batman quite the fight.

- Mysterio can have an interesting team-up with Scarecrow. Beck can play mind games and try to psychologically take down the Bat, and Bruce will have to rely on his willpower and resourcefulness to get past this foe.

- The Lizard. It will be interesting to see how Batman attempts to take down the physically superior Lizard. Would he attempt to use some high tech armor, or will he be more focused on curing Connors?

- Norman Osborn. It could be Business man vs Business man. Oscorp vs Wayne Entreprises. Osborn may attempt to take over Wayne's company in order to supply himself with more tech and resources. When the business way fails, he will attempt to assassinate Bruce Wayne as the Green Goblin. Meanwhile Batman will attempt to break into Oscorp to try to find something on Osborn and use it against him. It's quite the interesting Dynamic. Osborn is just as crazy or even more so than most of Batman's rogues. He fits well in Gotham.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Batman vs Green Goblin, would be interesting to see.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Green Goblin, maybe have him team up with Luthor. That would be fun to see.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gracetrack

@scouterv said:

Kraven the Hunter, I think. Much like Batman, he's at his physical peak (and then some,) and Gotham could be a fun place to "hunt" with "creatures" like Man-Bat, Killer Croc, and of course the ever elusive "Batman."

Oh yeah! Kraven seems like a natural fit.

Mysterio could also pose some interesting challenges for Batman, though Spellbinder is essentially the same type of villain.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Kraven could work, at least Batman would have a chance in a random encounter. Green Goblin could also be interesting.

Aahz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Chameleon could be interesting, since he has imo on counterpart in Batmans Rogue gallery.

Mysterio is very Similar to Spellbinder, Spook and Mirage.
    And there was a counterpart to Kraven named Stalker in Batman Beyond.

And the Lizard is to similar to Killer Croc (in apperance) and Man-Bat (Background).

And are enough "Crime Bosses" in Batmans Rogue Gallery, so you don't need the Kingpin.

Valdemocnij

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emmm... what about Jackal ? There can come fine clone story :P

Avatar image for patrickborkland
    patrickborkland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingpin could pose an interesting threat to more than just Batman as a villain, but also a villain to Gotham and Bruce Wayne. We haven't seen a good Gotham Organized Crime arc in recent years so Kingpin could introduce a new element that would spark those flames once again.

But as always, any of Spidey's villains could be an interesting threat to Batman if you have the right story and writer to do it...

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Rhino

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Well, let me think...

1) Swarm. A guy whose super-power is that he's basically made of bees, whom he can control telepathically. Would make for an interesting meta-human foe for Batman, the only problem is that Batman could easily defeat him with a hazardous environment suit and a can of bug-killer spray.

2) Sandman and Hydro-Man. Similar to Swarm in that they would make for an interesting fight scene or enforcers for another villain, but not much else.

3) Kingpin. Another crime boss at first glance, but the difference is that the Kingpin can actually put up a heck of a fight. Although, I'm not sure if he counts, since Fisk is more of a Daredevil villain these days. I imagine Batman vs. Kingpin being something like this:

Loading Video...

4) Vulture. Adrian Toomes is a crafty bastard, despite being occasionally seen as a joke. I think he could make for a good foe for Bats, assuming the writers actually take him seriously.

5) Rhino. Even though he's a complete moron that Batman can easily outwit, the drama lies in seeing Batman try and stop Rhino's rampage of destruction through Gotham before he causes TOO much property damage (and threatens innocent lives). Batman fighting Rhino on his own is not much fun, because Batman's strategic mind could make Rhino run circles if Batman wanted to troll him. But when other lives are at stake? Much better.

6) Shocker. One of the few human members of Spidey's rogues gallery. Obvious choice, and his "noble mercenary" mentality could make for a good conflict and story.

7) Mysterio. Again, obvious choice. Illusion and mind tricks are always welcome in a Batman story.

8) Chameleon. A good, old-fashioned espionage story, perhaps? Always a hit with the general public. Though, as with the Vulture, you'd have to be careful not to make him into a joke, since that's what Chameleon is mostly written as nowadays.

9) Kraven. Other people mentioned good reasons why, and I fully agree.

10) Morbius. Vampire stories are always fun, made even better by the fact that Morbius isn't your usual vampire villain.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

yes, that sounds like it would be brilliant, I could see that legitimately working

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Goblin, because I want him to sell Goblin & Jack O' Lantern gear to Joker & Quin

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mrmonster

Kingpin

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven would be the most interesting one. The whole hunter theme is one that is sometimes use in Batman's stories but Batman doesn't always have a villain that can be used to tell that story pefectly.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kraven, Goblin (Norman), and Doc Ock would be my three

kmb501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, and Carnage... Joker would probably not know what to do...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.