Sometimes I Need a Refresher with Comics

#1 Posted by TheTimShow (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is an awesome comic and I'm pretty well caught up with what's going on in the story. However, I juggle many different comics and books each month so I sometimes forget what has happened by the time the next issue rolls around. Also when joining a comic already in progress it can be a bit confusing to grasp the story so far. Why doesn't Batman and New 52 comics in general just have a "Previously" page that has a summary of the story so far. I know Marvel's ASM has a "Daily Bugle" page that acts as a refresher and DC may have done it before, but it just makes things so much easier. It could even be a caption at the top of the first panel for all I care. What do you think?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.