Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23648 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

So what happened or where is Dick Grayson?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone know where Dick Grayson is in the Batman Beyond Universe or is he even still alive?

Crazy_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the Batman Beyond universe he was machine-gunned by Joker but he lived, albeit with a bullet near his spine so he couldn't continue fighting crime and a large grudge against Bruce. Right now he's taken over the role of Bruce in that he his the mentor for Terry.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

His first physical appearance in the Beyond Verse was in the mini-series Batman Beyond: Hush Beyond. Currently Dick stars in Batman Beyond 2.0, which takes place a few years after where the show left off. He stars alongside Terry who is now in college and has cut ties with Bruce due to some dispute they had. Because of this Terry is now being mentored by Dick Grayson.

Azrael_Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It's actually kind of cool how they segued that whole story from Hush Beyond to the new Beyond story with Dick's involvement

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Dick Grayson is dead!...just read Forever Evil #6

I was never a big fan of Nightwing, i always liked more, Batman, jason todd, and cassandra cain, but i don't like what DC did to him anyway...but now, at least, since there's a new Nightwing series with new writers coming soon, there's at least a chance for me, and others, to see cassandra cain come back

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RustyRoy

@bat_girl_cc: From what I've heard, he's not dead yet and even if he was you should've spoiler blocked your post.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@rustyroy said:

@bat_girl_cc: From what I've heard, he's not dead yet and even if he was you should've spoiler blocked your post.

Fixed! :)

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

I was never a big fan of Nightwing, i always liked more, Batman, jason todd, and cassandra cain, but i don't like what DC did to him anyway...but now, at least, since there's a new Nightwing series with new writers coming soon, there's at least a chance for me, and others, to see cassandra cain come back

That's all well and good but the OP was talking about the Batman Beyond universe.

To answer the OP, he's alive and well and is mentoring Terry while sleeping with the Batman Beyond version of Catwoman.

batzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc said:

That's all well and good but the OP was talking about the Batman Beyond universe.

To answer the OP, he's alive and well and is mentoring Terry while sleeping with the Batman Beyond version of Catwoman.

Who's the batman beyond version of Catwoman?

youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By youknowwhattodo

@batzilla said:

She doesn't have a first name, but her last name is Black, she's the daughter of another criminal.

No Caption Provided

He still has it.....

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lifeofvibe
    youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: if thats nightwing score 4 for how much I dislike him

Oh don't be like that lol.

But he isn't Nightwing here, Dick Grayson is more like Nick Fury in the Batman Beyond verse (or at least he looks like him).

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youknowwhattodo: score 5 for trying to imitate another character

yes im even counting that

Avatar image for drmantistoboggan
    DrMantisToboggan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batzilla said:

She doesn't have a first name, but her last name is Black, she's the daughter of another criminal.

No Caption Provided

He still has it.....

haha yes indeed, hes still got it. someday i want just a one shot that takes place after bruce and dick are dead of old age where someone goes back through time tallying up the number of women each one got with just to see who comes out on top. id predict dick, but i bet itd be a tight race

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By iaconpoint

Is there anyone in the Batman Beyond universe that doesn't have a grudge against Bruce?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.