Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

So I finally got around to reading Forever Evil

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
    ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And the Geoff Jones embarassbatmanfest is the most retarded thing I think I've ever read. Let's count down a couple things:

(1) Oh look! Batman gets an awesome reveal with a Yellow Power Ring, something ANY other writer would capitalize on! Lol jk, he gets his ass smacked in two pages

(2) "You know, Batman's not so scary in the light. I mean, ever." ---> Can we give this line the worst dialouge ever award?

(3) "I'M BATMAN SO LISTEN UP, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN ALL RIP MY HEAD OFF, I'M IN CHARGE. EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO THIS, BECAUSE I'M NOT RETARDED"

(4) Geoff Jones TOTALLY didn't cop out of thinking of counter plans for Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's box was literally just empty, lol wtf?

(5) A two-bit villain that's a giant snake and is about as stealthy as Stephen Colbert in the ghetto managed to sneak up on Batman, resulting in Luthor saving Batman's life. Because Geoff Johns reasons. Surely this can't happen a second time, though!

(6) Deathstroke to the rescue, shoots Copperhead in the face! Because having Batman knock him out would have been too difficult.

(7) Bonus points for Lex's enourmous power suit gloves being able to pickpocket Bruce's super-secure suit.

(8) And who can forget when Lex literally bent Batman over and proceeded to sodomize him? Oh my mistake, that's next issue. GEOFF JOHNS

It's just... Ugh. Honestly, I really like the story. Except for the irrational Bat-Hate. I'm sure I missed some, feel free to post them.

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gracetrack

(9) the whole not being able to think of the same (obvious) method to save Nightwing that Lex thought of.

(10) Batman's overly emotional and out of character reaction to Grayson's death.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad I didn't read FE

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.