Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

So about Batman's contingency plan for himself..

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Its gonna take the whole rest of the league to take down 1 normal man? You'll forgive me if I just find that completely stupid...so your telling me its going to take.

- An alien that has an enormous set of different powers.

- A guy wielding potentially one of the most powerful weapons in the universe(GL ring)

- A guy that can move faster then thought.

- Another alien with just about the same set of powers as the 1st, only including TP and a few others.

- Another guy with TP, other mystical powers and control over water/marine animals.

- A demi-god and amazon.

To take out one man? Please someone tell me, that its just poor writing. Am sorry, I like Batman I really do...but his contingency plan for himself makes him seem so smug and seems really ridiculous.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he ment all of them at the same time, I think he ment pretty much anyone from the justice league.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Its gonna take the whole rest of the league to take down 1 normal man? You'll forgive me if I just find that completely stupid...so your telling me its going to take.

- A guy wielding potentially one of the most powerful weapons in the universe(GL ring)

- Another alien with just about the same set of powers as the 1st, only including TP and a few others.

- Another guy with TP, other mystical powers and control over water/marine animals.

- A demi-god and amazon.

To take out one man? Please someone tell me, that its just poor writing. Am sorry, I like Batman I really do...but his contingency plan for himself makes him seem so smug and seems really ridiculous.

When Batman said it, he didn't mean it like that.

And yet,you underestimate Batman's preparation ability.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

You do realize he gave the box to Superman and only Superman, right? I really doubt the entire League is supposed to take him down, especially since this is Geoff Johns we're talking about.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh...well the way it was worded, it sounded like he meant the rest of the league.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thejman251

- A demi-god and amazon.

- It seems that you are referring to Martian Manhunter with the bolded line and he is not a part of the JL.

- Additionally, i believe the box contains a gun.

You do realize he gave the box to Superman and only Superman, right? I really doubt the entire League is supposed to take him down, especially since this is Geoff Johns we're talking about.

- The funny thing is that i incredibly doubt that Clark would need whatever's in that Box to take Bruce down unless Bruce has his kryptonite ring.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

You saw what Owl man was capable of. And if Batman turned evil no one would even know. He'd pick of each League member 1 by 1 and leave Superman for last.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't he said that he hopes Superman to take him down?

tec79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would want Superman to put him in Arkham. That would explain the look on Superman's face.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I really wonder whats in that box

Really doubt its a gun or something like that, batman gets shot all the time

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@stormbox:

agreed. I mean,he has bulletproof armor and even avoids bullets regularly.So I think that it's more than a gun.

Maybe it's something psychological.Maybe it has to do with his parents deaths.Or it could be:

@tec79 said:

He would want Superman to put him in Arkham. That would explain the look on Superman's face.

I never thought of this

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
    deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a feeling in the box would be a tracker that would give Batmans location. If Batman were a villain he would be like Prometheus, hiding in the shadows until he eventually puts a plan into action and strikes. A tracker would mean Batman would be unable to hide from the League and would be unable to set up anything.

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Hazlenaut

Wouldn’t well thought psychologist on their A-game planning like Harley Quin and one of flashes rouges would be enough? I am not counting spellbinder then again I don’t think he was good psychologist.

How is Batman mentality again? We saw from Death Battle Batman would a massive difficulty with someone who has six sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.