Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Snyder Confirms batman and superman will fight in mos2

• 155 results
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rustyroy: 1. Comic book Superman move planets, see people souls, survive things like black holes and planets that explode, so yeah, Comic book Superman is way more powerfull that movie Superman, also this is not Returns Superman is Mos Superman.

2.This is the first time they met, this is not what the comment was about, it was about how Batman has faces Superman and why people cares, this is the main event of a PPV, if you fail to build this fight, what is the point?, that is my point, that is why TDKR version is better that the other times they fight.

3.The whole the dog take him down was based on the fact his costume dont let him move, when he faced the dogs again with his second better costume he take the damn dog down with one single punch and the damn dog fly to the air, people underrate Nolan Batman way too much, also taking a Swat team shows real skills and creative thinking, that is the thing Batman needs, more that powers and gadgets, people often forgets Batman brain is his bigger weapon and what you should fear.

4.Batman uses everything he know against Superman, but still he know he cant beat Superman, that why he aims Clark in their fights, he know he can beat Clark and that Clark is not going to kill him, he attacks the human side and he has to know the person to know things about him, to know the truth, even if he spies Clark and study him, he will lack information, one thing is to know something from the data and information and another is actally know something.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By THORSON

we all know what is going to happen.

batman will punch superman and the movie is over.

BOoooooo!!!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: 1. Comic book Superman move planets, see people souls, survive things like black holes and planets that explode, so yeah, Comic book Superman is way more powerfull that movie Superman, also this is not Returns Superman is Mos Superman.

2.This is the first time they met, this is not what the comment was about, it was about how Batman has faces Superman and why people cares, this is the main event of a PPV, if you fail to build this fight, what is the point?, that is my point, that is why TDKR version is better that the other times they fight.

3.The whole the dog take him down was based on the fact his costume dont let him move, when he faced the dogs again with his second better costume he take the damn dog down with one single punch and the damn dog fly to the air, people underrate Nolan Batman way too much, also taking a Swat team shows real skills and creative thinking, that is the thing Batman needs, more that powers and gadgets, people often forgets Batman brain is his bigger weapon and what you should fear.

4.Batman uses everything he know against Superman, but still he know he cant beat Superman, that why he aims Clark in their fights, he know he can beat Clark and that Clark is not going to kill him, he attacks the human side and he has to know the person to know things about him, to know the truth, even if he spies Clark and study him, he will lack information, one thing is to know something from the data and information and another is actally know something.

1. If you remember, I brought up Movie Superman as an example of how a not so intelligent like his comic book counter part Luthor can be a threat to Superman, so considering MoS Luthor hasn't met MoS Superman I think our conversation was about the other versions of Movie Superman, and when did he see peoples soul? And Comic book Superman moved the Earth with the help of other heroes, Movie Superman moved Moon with ease and without help.
    2. I don't how they will build the fight, I don't think their fight will be the climax of the movie, anyways we don't know the script so let's stop talking about this.
    3. He pushed the dog from the roof and he struggled against it. Nolan's Batman is skilled but not nearly as powerful as the comic book version.
    4. We don't know if that will be the case. so let's stop talking and wait for 2015
    RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's times like this I miss dating a dinosaur.

She's available
    She's available

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's times like this I miss dating a dinosaur.

WTF?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.