Smartest crook in batman EVER

#1 Posted by PaperDemon (606 posts) - - Show Bio

Why doesnt other villains do this??? It isnt hard and it works!!! Warning:avoid Batglare at all costs.

#2 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is something that is seen on occasion. Always gives me a laugh when the thug sees him and just runs.

I think the in universe reason they would attack is because they want to make a name for themselves, and/or are arrogant enough to think they can take him.

#3 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

so that crook was afraid of confronting Bats?

#4 Posted by batshrine (994 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: Ya its a great scene. And the reason why most thugs dont do this is cause he reacted with fear in a very different way (and rational). For example, you run into a mountain lion. They say whatever you do, do not run away from it or else it will pounce. Are you really not going to run away?!?!

#5 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

@batshrine: lol

#6 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

ahhh cool now i get it...lol :_D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.