Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Smartest crook in batman EVER

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PaperDemon

Why doesnt other villains do this??? It isnt hard and it works!!! Warning:avoid Batglare at all costs.

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By serpent222

I think it is something that is seen on occasion. Always gives me a laugh when the thug sees him and just runs.

I think the in universe reason they would attack is because they want to make a name for themselves, and/or are arrogant enough to think they can take him.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FatihBATMAN

so that crook was afraid of confronting Bats?

batshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By batshrine

@FatihBATMAN: Ya its a great scene. And the reason why most thugs dont do this is cause he reacted with fear in a very different way (and rational). For example, you run into a mountain lion. They say whatever you do, do not run away from it or else it will pounce. Are you really not going to run away?!?!

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

@batshrine: lol

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FatihBATMAN

ahhh cool now i get it...lol :_D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.