Should The Absence come back?

#1 Posted by RaggedScarecrow (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

As a villain I think she has a unique gimmick that lets her stand out amongst Batman's rogues and I would like to see her resurface in the new 52. I haven't read the issues that she appears in, but based on her ComicVine page I think she sounds like a pretty cool villain. I could imagine her as a serial killer who targets woman who show an interest in Bruce Wayne. She doesn't even need to be a former girlfriend of Bruce, she could be like the new Mr. Freeze and just think that she dated Bruce. They could certainly use her as an excuse to get rid of some of the numerous love interests of Bruce, while at the same time re-introducing some of the more obscure characters back into Batman, like Phantasm (Andrea Beaumont). But like I said, I haven't read the actual arc yet, so what do you guys think: was she interesting enough to bring back or should she be forgotten about?

#2 Posted by The_Tree (8576 posts) - - Show Bio

Eew, no. She had easily the worst arc in the entire Batman & Robin series.

#3 Posted by Skewer (348 posts) - - Show Bio

No way! I agree with The_Tree that it was the worst arc in batman and robin, besides there are much more interesting characters to bring back than that one.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.