Secret "Batman Incorporated" Storyline Leaks Via Twitter

#1 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Before going any farther, fair warning that this contains possible spoilers.

(Forgive me if there is already topic made about this) Ok so apparently they leaked the cover. So the obvious question is, does Damian die? Damian doesn't appear on any future released Batman titles. (or at least after this one) Here's the link: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=43787

So, reactions?

#2 Posted by JakeN7 (11257 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: I agree, I love the homage.

Whether this is the end of Damien or not, I hope it'll be good and acknowledge that it's Grant's character to do with as he sees fit.

#4 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@JakeN7: Sorry, didn't see that thread oops.

It's gonna be Jason all over again.

#5 Posted by JakeN7 (11257 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

@JakeN7: I agree, I love the homage.

Whether this is the end of Damien or not, I hope it'll be good and acknowledge that it's Grant's character to do with as he sees fit.

Agreed. I'm a huge Morrison fan and own his whole run. Therefore, I have faith he'll create an incredible, yet tragic story. I'm sure he'll do justice to Damian, and treat the event with great respect.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

In Newsarama it said that it was R.I.P not to Damian but just the word Robin and how Damian is connected to it.

#7 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Ohh that makes sense. Thank goodness.

#8 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6155 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Oh, so he might just be moving on to a new identity then? That could make sense.

#9 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian probably kills and goes to the dark side. Murder by Damian is blamed on Batman.

#10 Posted by wessaari (622 posts) - - Show Bio

I think in some way shape or form, Damian will stop being Robin

#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (14569 posts) - - Show Bio

Step aside DOTF,this is the REAL event.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abigail_The_Magical_Person: @V_Scarlotte_Rose: That's what Newsarama said.I still don't know how I should be taking this.If he is going to leave Bruce and go with Talia or he will start calling himself something else.

#13 Posted by entropy_aegis (14569 posts) - - Show Bio

Damian is meeting Jason in Outlaws and Dick in Nightwing,I think he's gonna die.

#14 Posted by Lvenger (18521 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah so this thread already existed? My bad. Hopefully it'll involve Damian giving into his darkest urges and his killing being blamed on Batman.

#15 Edited by The_Tree (7247 posts) - - Show Bio

I know better than to trust a cover. Even Batman: RIP didn't have Batman die.

I feel like by putting that on the cover, it makes the reveal too obvious, so I don't think a full on death will occur. (Full on death meaning that he's killed and doesn't come back for a decently long period of time.) If it does happen, though, it'll be bittersweet as all hell. I'd lose a great character that I've come to love over the years, but at least it'll be executed by the only man I trust enough to properly pull the trigger.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'M CALLING IT!!!

Damian seemingly dies but actually ends up as the Earth-2 Batman.

#17 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love him being the earth 2 batman in the 666 issue costume

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32992 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_jackolantern: Well the Earth-2 Batman will look like this

#19 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty call but how would they explain him being a adult

#20 Posted by sockman19 (61 posts) - - Show Bio

not a big fan of Morrison's writing but I do like Damian.

hoping that Morrison doesnt kill him off. or that if he does they bring him back somehow.

he may be Morrison's character but he's still a pretty big part of the bat-family and it feels too soon to kill him off. hes only been robin for a few years.

#21 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1668 posts) - - Show Bio

@sockman19: Well, Morrison's initial plan was to kill him really sooner, but he changed his mind. Perhaps, he decided now is the time. Don't know though. Covers tend to be misleading, symbolic etc.

#22 Posted by chocobojam (288 posts) - - Show Bio

oh come on!! I don't think that Morrison has the guts to actually kill Damian.......right??

#23 Posted by TDK_1997 (14486 posts) - - Show Bio

I still really hope that Morrison doesn't kill him off because Damian became one of my favorite characters.

#24 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Just going by the things I have seen I would day that D is going to do.

But the fact we have a ongoing Batman and Robin title makes me say no.

#25 Posted by consolemaster001 (4992 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this earth two Jason or Dick.

#27 Edited by consolemaster001 (4992 posts) - - Show Bio

O-O

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.