Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23649 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

SDCC 2013: Anthony Ruivivar is Batman

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

haha he's like "dude, I don't even....... I'm Batman"

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

I remember this guy from American Horror Story.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

He's doing a decent job so far. I hope this show lasts.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Is this for real

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I've enjoyed the show so far, enjoyed episode 2 and how they brought in Batman's detective skills. I also like this guy's voice and felt he does a good job as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

I think this show could become a hit I just hope it lasts long enough to build-up momentum.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Good show, and no disrespect but he's just not Kevin Conroy. I do give him an A for his effort though he really does seem to be into it.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@war_killer: I dunno. Cartoon Network seems allergic to great action shows now. They cancelled Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS. Before that they got rid of Generator Rex, ThunderCats(Which was a GREAT reboot for a series that really needed one), and Sym-Bionic Titan. All great shows cut down in their prime. So I won't hold my breath on this one. I like it as well, a LOT more than I thought I would even if Batman's design will take a lot of getting used to, but I'm not gonna try and get too attached to it.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@war_killer: I dunno. Cartoon Network seems allergic to great action shows now. They cancelled Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS. Before that they got rid of Generator Rex, ThunderCats(Which was a GREAT reboot for a series that really needed one), and Sym-Bionic Titan. All great shows cut down in their prime. So I won't hold my breath on this one. I like it as well, a LOT more than I thought I would even if Batman's design will take a lot of getting used to, but I'm not gonna try and get too attached to it.

I feel the same way, if this series can make it to a second season and bring in some more popular Bat-villains I think the show can become more of a hit. But like you pointed out, Cartoon Network's track record lately hasn't been so hot...

bigboi100000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By bigboi100000

@smart_dork_dude said:

I feel the same way, if this series can make it to a second season and bring in some more popular Bat-villains I think the show can become more of a hit. But like you pointed out, Cartoon Network's track record lately hasn't been so hot...

I thought I would hate this, but I actually really liked this definitely tuning in next week . To me it's a hybrid of Nolan movies and tim burton's . The worst part is why couldn't have this coexisted with YJ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.