Script for 'The Dark Knight Rises'

#1 Posted by comicsanity016 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

http://bit.ly/OxvAAp Am reading this now. It's even better than the movie! I know there are a ton of plot holes we've been discussing and throwing around, but given the scope of the film and what Nolan was trying to do, I think it all came together pretty nicely and was a good way to end the trilogy. The script is great so far and I'm hoping things make more sense by the end than in the film. Maybe it was just a matter of not executing things correctly, although that doesn't seem like something Nolan would do. I'll report back at the end of the read.

#2 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman 3 was largely unimpressive to me. I knew that it wouldn't be better than 2.

#3 Posted by JoeEddie (484 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be interesting to read. However, I do not want to download anything.

#4 Posted by Band Lone (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

Plot holes? Can someone link me to those discussions?

#5 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie was so riveting that I almost teared up I kid you not. Batman falls and then he rises in an allegory for mankind.Plot holes?

Bah Humbug to you good sir!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.