RUMOR arkham origins will have multiplayer

#1 Posted by mhanuroth (208 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/23/batman-arkham-origins-reportedly-has-multiplayer?abthid=5176db97927306b728000025

i saw this and i wanted to post it here

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome yet confusing as hell.

#3 Posted by XIIXIIX (57 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope so..?

#4 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool if it is separate from the main story. Kind of like the challenge maps but harder. Be cool to try a predator challenge with Batman and Robin. That would be cool so, cool. One person distracts a guard while the other one takes him down. Fighting together. I'm down for this. If you could free roam together that would be cool as well.

#5 Edited by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see multiplayers, both co-op and maybe even a versus mode, if that could somehow be made. I am so amped for Deathstroke appearing in this game.

#6 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

That would be cool if it is separate from the main story. Kind of like the challenge maps but harder. Be cool to try a predator challenge with Batman and Robin. That would be cool so, cool. One person distracts a guard while the other one takes him down. Fighting together. I'm down for this. If you could free roam together that would be cool as well.

That would be a LOT harder than it would usually be with AI's. Since there are humans playing, they'll always keep their eyes on the Gargoyles.

I could just imagine a "Death Match" game type similar to Halo and COD involving Bat-family members.

#7 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3193 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

That would be a LOT harder than it would usually be with AI's. Since there are humans playing, they'll always keep their eyes on the Gargoyles.

I could just imagine a "Death Match" game type similar to Halo and COD involving Bat-family members.

True. that would be cool though.

#9 Edited by JonSmith (4010 posts) - - Show Bio

'Some kind of Electroman'...

Maxie Zeus, is that you?

#10 Posted by thejman251 (435 posts) - - Show Bio

- As long as Richard is playable, i'll be fine.

#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it's not Catwoman

#12 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

very good news, i hope it's going to be good.

#14 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2146 posts) - - Show Bio

sounds good

#15 Edited by M_Man (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually when games that were strictly single player have multiplayer added to the mix there's a bit of controversy. Most of the time they're just tacked on and aren't incredibly original however there have been major exceptions.

I'm all for games adding on multiplayer but only if it isn't made for the sake of having it and is original. Seeing how this game was made in a relatively short time, I'm a bit worried but my fingers are crossed.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.