Rocksteady's Batman-Silver Age Version

#1 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

Enjoy!

#2 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO

That was fantastic

#3 Posted by comicace3 (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAH... The silver age batman cracks me up.

#4 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

god............the...possibilities....not good... :P

#5 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@FatihBATMAN: lol

#6 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@FatihBATMAN: lol

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

That was........awesome.

#8 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Imagine if The Next Batman Game is in the SA as it has been romoured and whenever you punch a thug it says like Blam or something lol. That would be funny but not good for the arkham series.

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy: Imagine if The Next Batman Game is in the SA as it has been romoured and whenever you punch a thug it says like Blam or something lol. That would be funny but not good for the arkham series.

Ah, that would be awesome. Or at least a DLC mission that features it.

#10 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

Hee hee that was hilarious!

#11 Posted by Onemoreposter (4099 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I would completely buy a good action game set in the Adam West-verse. In fact, I was disappointed when the Adam West costume didn't make the alternates in Arkham City.

#12 Posted by CrimsonCake (2682 posts) - - Show Bio

He should of worn the Blue costume.

#13 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

imagine, Bat-Mite entering the fray?

#14 Posted by ngroove (318 posts) - - Show Bio

Graphics are too dark

TRUE SILVER AGE:

#15 Posted by FatihBATMAN (1389 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh the horror with those pics.... :P

#16 Edited by Whodid (73 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha, got to love the silver age, but not at all good for a game I must say that in case Warner Bro's are reading this forum. I repeat NOT good for a game.

#17 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao! I laughed out loud!

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34945 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh god, the 3rd Arkham game is going to suck so much...... 

#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

Hee hee that was hilarious!

#20 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

That video was hilarious! They should implement the writing effects into the game somehow or at least it be a mod or DLC.The next Arkham game is going to be set in the Silver Age and will feature the JLA, or its members, in some way. I doubt it will be bad and I have faith in Rocksteady.

#21 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnight1939: This may be a pit off topic but I hate how when people think of the SA they always think of Adam West Batman. It is biased on it but if you want a true SA experience watch Batman The Brave and The Bold

#22 Posted by DarkKnight1939 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: Your right, the Silver Age is more than just Adam West's Batman television show. I never said it wasn't. But the writing sound effects are both implemented in the comic books and the television shows, and it was a clever idea. At the time of Adam West, the 60's, the Batman comics were still silly and bizarre, and Adam West's Batman, at the time, was an almost faithful transition from comics to television.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.